which one should i keep ?? HARX700 or 900

furyagain

Limp Gawd
i ordered three headphones
all JVC
HARX-700, HARX-900 and HADX1

three headphones..
but i just want two..
if i have to pick one and sell to my friend...
which one should i sell ,,, and why ?

which one is the worst within these three ?

by the way...
i also have ordered a dt-770 which is a headphones string in bass....
which JVC 700 or 900 is closer to the dt-770????

as i don't need another headphone that sound similar

Try them out man, or can't you open them if you plan to return them? For gaming and/or music with a heavy beat some people prefer the HA-RX700 even tho the HA-RX900 has a wider soundstage, I've read some people complain it's a lil' too boomy and the bass isn't as controlled... Guess it depends what you're listening to. I only own the RX700 so I'm not much help in that regard. I imagine the RX700 and HADX1 would complement themselves the best tho, dunno. Why exactly are ya keeping two of 'em?

P.S. There's a huge thread about the RX700/900 both here and on HeadFi.org, might help you make your decision, look for 'em (30+ pages)... Best bet is just to listen to them yourself tho. You might find the RX900 works best for positioning sound in games for instance and that when you want a better sound signature you can just switch to the HADX1, I dunno. I'm quite happy with my RX700, probably selling the Senn HD-555.

if i have to sell one of it.. i don't want to open it hehe

by the way i have have dt-880 and a dt-770(on order) from beyerdynamic
also using a hd555 sometime

this is why i am confused now....

i heard dt-770 is strong in bass but just ok in high and mids, which is similar to 700 and 900 right?

while the ha-dx1 is more like a dt-880 which has good high and mids but abit less in bass

am i right ?

Ahh, I thought you were returning 'em, not selling it forward, my mistake. Sorry I can't be more help, I'm not familiar with the HA-DX1 or the DT-770/880.

by the way,, i may be able to sell him my old hd555 too.. used for 10 months... think i may be able to sell him that for like 60 dollars mm

Back