FS: Gaming Mouse Bonanza and other items too

Status
Not open for further replies.

ike989

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi everyone. My name is Chuck and I am a gaming mouse addict

Whew. Now that I have that off of my chest, it's time to sell some of them. I have a host of excellent computer periphials and other various components that I would like to sell. Please take a look and PM me with any questions.

Mice:
  • Razer/Microsoft Habu - Excellent condition with both side panels, $30+shipping
  • Razer DeathAdder - Excellent condition, $33+shipping
  • Razer Salmosa - Very good condition, $23+shipping
  • Steelseries Ikari Optical - Very good condition, bought as a backup, larger teflon feet from CS Hyde have been added, $33+shipping
  • [SOLD] Logitech G9 - Like-new with all accessories and weights, $35+shipping
  • [SOLD] Logitech G9 - Like-new with all accessories and weights, $35+shipping
  • [SOLD] Logitech G5v2 - Like-new with all accessories and weights, $33+shipping
  • [SOLD] Steelseries Ikari Laser- Excellent condition, very comfortable ergonomic mouse for righties, I used it for work more than gaming $35+shipping

Mouse pads:
  • [SOLD] SteelSeries QcK mini - Very good condition, $5+shipping
  • [SOLD] Razer Mantis - Very good condition, $12+shipping

Ram:
  • 2x256mb DDR-333 - Mismatched set, $5+shipping
  • 2x256mb PC2100 SODIMM - Samsung branded $5+shipping
  • All RAM items have not been tested in a long time. If they are not working, I will refund the purchase price immediately. PM me with questions
  • [SOLD] 2x512mb DDR-400 - Mismatched set, both with heat spreaders, $10+shipping
    [*][SOLD] 2x256mb PC100 - Mismatched set, FREE+shipping

Other:
  • Gamestop $25 Giftcard - I got this from eRewards and checked the balance online - $20 shipped
  • [SOLD] Blackberry Curve 8310 set - 2 phones, 1 battery, basic carrying case, USB cable, charging cable, paperwork and software. I got this set in a trade on a different forum and then realized that I don't use the extra features so it's back to my basic cell phone for me. It includes two handsets: one is in good condition and works fine; the other is in good condition but gives very poor reception. Both are locked on AT&T network. - $70+shipping for the whole set

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00057.jpg

DSC00061.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

Trades:
  • An e-book reader would be fantastic

My policies:
  • I always do some sort of ID verification: usually name, address, and a quick phone call regardless of Heat amount. Don't be offended or freaked out. It keeps my trades honest.
  • My prices are without shipping. The carrier and choice of method are up to the buyer. I prefer to ship to the lower 48 states only. If any Canucks are interested, I'm sure we can work something out.
  • Please note that I accept non-CC Paypal only. If a CC payment is sent, it will be refused.
  • Bumps are returned.
  • I ship the items as shown or described, so boxes are not included. All items are well packaged for safe transport.
  • You must pay me in a timely manner. If I don't hear from you for an extended period of time, I reserve the right to sell to someone else without notice.

Thanks,
ike989
Heat: 52
[H]ard OCP's Trusted Traders

Last edited:
Would've totally bought a G9 from you had I not ordered my Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 last night.

Sorry spazz, the Blackberries come as a set.

I'm responding to the PMs now.

bump

Answered a ton of PMs today. But it's off to bed for me.

Goodnight bump.

Trying to catch up on my messages.

bump

Edit: All PMs have been answered. Sorry again about my absence.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about that. It's not fun to be sick, and very understandable for communication to be a bit lacking. And when everyone in your house isn't well, there is more to worry about than staying caught up on PMs and getting out to ship things. Hope you and your family feel better soon, pal.

My kids say thanks for the support. Sold a few more items.

bump

Last edited:
Shipped blackberries, mantis, ram, and sold/shipped the other G9, the G5v2, and the Qck mini.

Bump

Last edited:
I can't believe there's no love for that DeathAdder. Great mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back