Xoxide going out of business sale

I thought that stuff was the "you save price". I almost bought everything. Haha.
Xoxide has never had great prices IMO.

Some stuff appears to be a decent deal, other stuff is about the same price (or more) than other merchants even at the "blowout" prices.

For example, the Logitech Z-5500s are $288 w/free shipping vs. $328 on Amazon.
Logitech G19 keyboard is $165 vs. $199 at Newegg
PCP&C 910W PSU is $150 vs. $199 at Newegg. etc.

But the Harmon Kardon SoundSticks are $135 vs. $111 at Amazon so shop around before you assume Xoxide will automatically have a better price on everything...

Their prices are screwy, always have been. Sometimes there are some good deals, but for the most part they are an expensive boutique.

Nothing got me too excited, but I'm not into flashy cases with lights and all that stuff.

something tells me this isn't the last we hear of xoxide.

I'm contemplating getting that thermal panel.

1 Sunbeam LAN
Party Bag -
Black $12.60

3 Yate Loon
Medium Speed
120mm Fan
(33dBa,
70.5CFM) $6.90

1 Modtek
Flexible EL
Illuminated
Keyboard -
USB $15.00

anyone see any other cool deals?

Last edited:
Good riddance. I paid for expedited shipping once and these assholes shipped via ground instead. When I complained, they said that what I was paying for was actually expedited "processing." What a crock. Glad to see them gone.

Xoxide going under sucks. I know price-wise they haven't always been on top but I got most of my "flashy" cases from them 4+ yrs ago :( Will suck monkey nuts to see them go :'(

Xoxide going under sucks. I know price-wise they haven't always been on top but I got most of my "flashy" cases from them 4+ yrs ago :( Will suck monkey nuts to see them go :'(

old school xoxide were pretty cool, i know some of the guys that work their (and their parents ironically...) They used to be much better with prices than they have been recently.

still shame to see another PA pc store go under... pretty soon all we are going to have is the russians and the indians that charge 40% over newegg.

All their premium chassis such as Silverstone and Lian Li are not available anymore. Quick, somebody find out their new store's URL!

I just bought a NZXT Panzerbox, Scythe Fan controller, some Yates, and some dust filters for DIRT CHEAP tonight!

As sad as I am to see the company gone, i LOVE saving some money. And free shipping

old school xoxide were pretty cool, i know some of the guys that work their (and their parents ironically...) They used to be much better with prices than they have been recently.

Was this the same company started by the kid who, once the site became successful, bought a Viper? If so, I was on a car forum with him way back when (early 2000's?). I thought it was Xoxide but I could be mistaken.

still shame to see another PA pc store go under... pretty soon all we are going to have is the russians and the indians that charge 40% over newegg.

I hear ya, I always bought from them if I needed something in a pinch due their proximity, and hello fellow yinzer :D

Nice! Well not really as I'd rather have them around as I've gotten some decent stuff cheap from them before.

Just nabbed 12 Scythe Slipstream 1600rpm fans for $1.20 a pop. There are still like 6 left if anyone else wants to nab them. I would have gotten all 18 but wouldn't have a use for that many at this time. Is says they are the low profile ones and shows a picture of the low profile ones but the dimensions say 25mm. Either way I can put them to good use.

What sort of powered hub?

A powered USB hub. I use this one for my daskeyboard, but it is currently out of stock. If you can find a USB hub that uses an AC adapter, then it is most likely a powered hub. This keyboard has an integrated hub that draws too many mA and plugging it into the motherboard (even with the provided Y adapter) disables all of my other USB devices.

I had to buy this hub in order to run the keyboard... pain in the ass trying to figure it out. However, it works with the hub, and for ~$80 the daskeyboard is a steal.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...d=10307&cs_id=1030702&p_id=227&seq=1&format=2

Just bought up four AXP-140's for $21 apiece. My fileserver and HTPC can't wait! (Not sure who'll get the other two yet, but I have an idea...)

They have DAS Keyboard III Professional for $77.00. That's the best price I've ever seen on it. I'm thinking about getting one.

I bought the Humping monkey and stress button from these guys for my [H] Secret Santa last year :(. I think I got the Blow there too actually....

Back