Dell D610 $250, Apple Time Capsule $50, iPhone 3G Skin $20

ErraticMAX

Weaksauce
--- PRICES REDUCED ---

-----

For sale, a Dell Latitude D610 Laptop in excellent condition. Only minor scratches on the top and some visible wear on the corners from going in and out of a laptop bag. No dead or stuck pixels. It has a clean install of XP SP3 on it and will come with the restore media shown in the picture. $215 shipped!***Sold***

Included:
Dell Latitude D610 Laptop
Windows XP SP2 Install Disc
Roxio Creator 9.0DE Install Disc
Cyberlink PowerDVD DX8.0 Install Disc
Brand New - Dell PA-10 power supply and cord
Brand New - Dell 3 1/2 Modular Floppy Drive
Brand New - Pointer Stick Cover
(Two) Dell OEM batteries Li-Ion 11.1V 4700mAh (both still hold a good charge)
CoA

Specs:
Intel 1.86GHz CPU
1GB RAM
1024x768 Max. Resolution
Dell wireless 350 Bluetooth
Fujitsu 40GB Hard Drive
NEC DVD+-RW Disc Drive
Broadcom 57xx Gigabit NIC
Dell wireless 1370 WLAN

-----

For sale, an Apple Time Capsule. The internal power supply failed after 17 months of service. No extended warranty and I needed the data from the drive so it has been removed and placed it in an external case, it is NOT included in the sale. Install your own SATA drive and repair the internal power supply (instructions here) and it will be as good as new. $50 shipped! ***Sold - CaliGirl - $35***

Included:
Apple Time Capsule (bad power supply, no hard drive)
Original box, manual, CD and power cord

-----

For sale, a Paul Frank Sugar Skurvy iPhone skin. It will fit the 3G and 3GS models. Used by my wife for three weeks and then she changed her mind. It's as good as new and still in the original box. $15 shipped!

-----

heat: ErraticMAX
ebay: ErraticMAX

Only PayPal will be accepted and all shipping is through USPS with delivery confirmation. No international shipping, PO Boxes or APO's. Confirmed PayPal addresses only.

(Please note that I don't always have access to the forums from work so replies to PM's could come at the end of each day.)

Thanks!

img3468ng.jpg

img3471v.jpg

img3472e.jpg

Last edited:
A decent lappy for the money. If this is still around when my wife's nursing school money comes through, I'll look you up.

Thanks. LMK. And yes, it's a workhorse and has served me well. But I need to thin out the fleet of machines at the house... so it needs a new home. :)

Back