FS: MSI GTX 295 : Sandwich Version

Zepharus

Gawd
I am looking to sell my Gaming rig as I am going to a Mac Pro. I do so little gaming these days that it is sitting here almost a waste and I could use the funds. I will be selling it by piece and starting with the GPU.

It is a sandwich MSI GTX 295 that overclocks VERY well at 648/1425/1250. Im letting this go for a good price that is extremely firm.. $355.00, and shipped to you free in the Continental US. This card is selling for $450 plus everywhere and even more on ebay.

Sandwich models are more difficult to find and the GTX 295 even still out performs the new ATI 5870. this wont last long . first person to PM me gets it... Paypal only please.

Here are some pics.

Last edited:
How much is your rig? How old is it? Do you still have all the boxes of these items?

everything comes in original packaging. I save all of my stuff and I treat it as if it were new. i like nice things... so when you buy my things they are in like new condition. If I were to sell the entire Rig I would ask $2200 for it (It is about 7 Months old) It has nothing but top quality components and I spared no expense when putting it together. It is cabled well and super clean inside and out system is im my Sig.

New lower price on the GTX 295 I cant go any lower than this..

Last edited:
zero interest on this? Guess Ill give it another day and then Ebay it for more money...

zero interest on this? Guess Ill give it another day and then Ebay it for more money...
you gotta give the FAH team more time to scrape funds together, and you also gotta keep your bumps farther apart than 1 hour, per the forum rules.

If SS doesn't snap it up, somebody else will soon.

bump for folders... weve got our own thread watching this lol

Back