360 Fightstick TE: $110 + $12 shipping

Demon10000

Supreme [H]ardness
UPDATE - Better deal:
Newegg has the 360 version and the PS3 version for $119 shipped.

Go gamer has the 360 Fightstick TE for $110. I't s about $40 off retail. I just bought one of these at $150 and figured it was well worth it!

If you buy this, consider grabbing a sanwa GT-Y octagonal restrictor plate. Takes about 2 minutes to install and makes a world of difference. You can grab them from Lizardlick.com, but they're soooooooooo slow at shipping. I'm talking 2-3 weeks before they even ship, but you'll get the parts. I recommend somewhere else, though. It'll cost you about $10 after shipping, and it's definitely worth it!

Shipping was $12 for me, which is still better than retail, but a little pricey!

Last edited:
damn..that's an expensive controller...how many games WORTH PLAYING can u actually utilize this for other than street fighter 4?

Any game you want, really. As long as you only need to one joystick. There is a selector to tell the stick which stick or pad to emulate.

It would be nice for RPGs, too.

Man great price on this stick. I have the PS3 one, and I would give it a big thumbs up.

I own and have played a ton of joysticks and this is easily the best.​

damn..that's an expensive controller...how many games WORTH PLAYING can u actually utilize this for other than street fighter 4?

fighting games - blazblue, soul calibur 4, marvel vs. capcom 2, street fighter 2 turbo hdr, umk3

shmups - raiden 4, raiden fighters aces, ikaruga, omega five, triggerheart exelica

i probably missed a few. those are just the ones traditionally played with joysticks. i'm sure you could play some rpgs with it as well.

You can use for any game. It's also compatible for the PC for mame, emulators etc..Well worth it. I bought mine for 90$ from the Fry's sale long ago.

Its a great stick and very easy to mod if you want. It comes with great parts and they are all quick disconnects so you can easily replace/mod them. I installed the hex gate on mine (vs square) and it was a breeze.

fighting games - blazblue, soul calibur 4, marvel vs. capcom 2, street fighter 2 turbo hdr, umk3

shmups - raiden 4, raiden fighters aces, ikaruga, omega five, triggerheart exelica

i probably missed a few. those are just the ones traditionally played with joysticks. i'm sure you could play some rpgs with it as well.

Don't forget Tekken.

Which just so happens to be shipping with a Joystick for the LE version (I swear video games these days need some special controller/peripheral to play them).

Pacman Champ edition would probably rock with this thing as well. I should get one.

I don't know what makes me more angry.

The fact that the companies can get away with selling them so ridiculously jacked up...

Or that people actually buy them.

But $40 off retail is pretty [H]ot! So I suppose it's worth it.

I don't know what makes me more angry.

The fact that the companies can get away with selling them so ridiculously jacked up...

Or that people actually buy them.

But $40 off retail is pretty [H]ot! So I suppose it's worth it.

well they're not that cheap to make on your own. if you wanted to make one on your own (rough estimate for cost of parts):

$20 for a wired xbox controller
$10 for a joystick
$2 a button x 8 buttons
+ cost of making the housing

which is already $46 + cost of housing.

this doesn't even include the cost of the little display at the top nor the ability to switch to 4way / 8way on the joystick.

it's a pretty reasonable price if you ask me.

Yeah the retail price is actually pretty hard to beat as it comes with all the parts that you would probably want to use anyway like Sanwa buttons.

Nice housings are very expensive. The unfinished wood house is $60, the cherry finish is like $135. Sure its wood, but custom plastic work can be very expensive.

http://www.kaytrimskustoms.com/

Sounds like the Xbox360 version is the one to buy for PC users, judging by what a quick trip around Google tells me

Back