Poll: Will you follow through with your Windows 7 Party?

You have your party pack (AND disk!) will you throw a party?

• Heck yea! I'm true to my word (and use any excuse I can to party)!

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • I really was going to, but I can't now...at least I got the disk.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • All I wanted was the disk, but I changed my mind, and will actually have the party.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • He** no! Screw Microsuck. Hey Bill - I got more of your stuff for FREE!

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters

Monkey34

Supreme [H]ardness
Post a reply or not, but VOTE. My curiosity is peaked.

Wasn't interested and didn't apply, but kudos for a good thread idea. I hope people responding vote honestly.

Cheers.

Most people who applied probably don't have enough friends.

I did not apply but bought a handful of upgrade versions.

buddy of mine here at work is "hosting" one (like we need sold on it LOL) we are just going to grill some stuff and drink a buncha beer.

I love getting all this free stuff from MS...I am a feedback panel member...got Office 2007 Ultimate twice for free in a year..now free Win 7 Ultimate! WOOHOO!! Screw this party crap just give me free stuff. Oh my party pack should arrive tomorrow :)

I just got my kit in the mail and while I am not having a "house party" we are having one at work with my provided materials.

So I am kinda having one... just not at my house.

Microsoft is keeping an eye on the hosts of the Windows 7 launch parties. I bet they will reward those who do follow through and manage to get a few guests to show up at the party.

How are they doing that, exactly? Unmanned nearly invisible drones with telescopic cameras spying on us?

Cause that would be cool.

While I could definitely use the money, it is clearly marked 'Not For Resale', so I won't do it.

Really insane how much they are going for on fleabay.

I also find it funny how many people are trying to sell/trade it on here and at Anandtech as well. It's clearly against the forum rules.

Got my pack yesterday.:) gonna go ahead and try to host a little win 7 party.

so no you won't see my pack on fleabay;)

Back