Well looky here ATI 5770

Darkside

[H]ard|Gawd
Just what I needed.(it will be in my next box,,5870/50 a little to much for me... :D ...take a look...

gigabyte5770.jpg
:D

looks good to me...we all knew it was coming..but when :eek:

I've been going back and forward..do I want the 5850 or the 5770..I have a Dell Optiplex 960.
So i have to size the card,to see which on fits ??

Brent hinted at a new release/s this week. So you shouldn't have to wait much longer for a review with actual length of the card included.

The 5850 is about 9,5 inches..which should just fine before hitting the CPU shroud..Optiplex 960,,:confused::eek::rolleyes::p;):D:eek::):(:D

Last edited:
Heck no not on the card. The shroud should take a lickin and keep on tickin. :D

There is images along with all kinds of info at HF. Just do a search for HD5770. There is even a member who has already posted photos and benchmarks. :D

Last edited:
You wear a skirt and have forbidden relationships with farm animals don't you :D

curses... you found me!:eek:

Nah... farm animals are way to kinky.:D

I really was half braindead when I posted that, as the ONE week everybody decided to assign the due dates to exams and projects was finally over.

Ach. I do folding, not gaming! I just hope for the low TDP to help me.;)

[Ach, a strange sound made in the throat]
Aren't NV's cards still getting significantly higher PPD than AMD's? I don't expect the 5770 to trump the GTX line in output, so you may want to wait for someone else to post results first.

And as for length:
http://www.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=20640
(First picture. I won't hotlink.)

Yeah, NV cards still do a good bit better.

Just the TDP for a decent NV folding card... ugh.

What does the 5770 need for power? Two six pin cables from power supply?
Also does the 5770 beat two 3870s in crossfire (1920x1200)?

Back