939 3800x2 Combo

arcsum68

Limp Gawd
I would like to just sell this as a combo, but if enough people have interest in the components I would be willing to work something out, ultimately I would like to just get rid of it. I based my price on what I found via search, but if I am off let me know.

$120 Shipped UPS (Non CC paypal please)

Heatware= arcsum68 (8 positive reviews)
ebay= arcsum68 (151 100% positive)

AMD 939 3800x2
Zalman CNPS7700-Cu (Still current up to i7's!) Link
OCZ DDR Dual Channel Platinum 2x1GB Link
DFI Infinity NF4 Sli Review
Vista OEM tied to hardware

This system has been used by me in a Media Center.

Chipset fan went out a year ago and was replaced with the Twinkling fan recommended by the folks at DFIStreet at the time.

While I never overclocked it, this should make a great OC'er system with some really solid components, the CPU cooler is def up to the challenge.

There is nothing wrong with it, just upgraded and trying to offset the cost a bit.

Last edited:
Bump.

Will do. Imma give it a few before I break it up.

I also have a Vista OEM I can throw in thats technically tied to the hardware.:rolleyes:

not a bad little combo deal at all. If I had a reason to put together yet another machine like this, I would be all over this deal. Oh well.

Well, I just put together 2 systems, so I am likely to not want a trade. However it never hurts to make an offer. Just keep that in mind if I say no! :)

Wow that's a good price. I'm somewhat of a 939 aficionado. The 939 DFI boards quite honestly can't be beat, although I have never seen that infinity board (I have 3 939 DFI boards FWIW).

What is the stepping of the CPU?

On this particular system, I bought the processor and slapped it in. I never needed to do anything or check anything, so I do not know the stepping. Sorry!

Thanks for the comment.

Back