Sapphire HD5770 $146.99 Ewiz 10/15/2009

Hey SonDa5, would you be so kind to give me credit for the deal since I told you about it? :rolleyes:

Thanks. Did you end up getting a 5770 with this deal SonDa5?
Not sure if I should myself or wait for a 5790 or something with 256bit bus.

Thanks. Did you end up getting a 5770 with this deal SonDa5?
Not sure if I should myself or wait for a 5790 or something with 256bit bus.

I was hoping somebody would buy 2 of these for me. :)

Good price...now should I get one of these or a used 4890...hmm....

I think deal is dead - up to $159.99 w free shipping now.

Free shipping plus it looks like the $5 coupon still may work. Along Bing cashback. Still not a bad price.

Not as hot though.

The epic 5770x2 trolling is spreading like a cancer out of the video card subforum across the entire interweb. Soon, we will see a 5770x2 Google logo.

Do you own one? Or are you hyping the crap outta this card like it's an enthusiast card instead of the entry level budget card like it really is? haha.
http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.aspx?i=3658&p=10

lol new tech gets whomped on by old tech just the the 4850 whooped the 4770.

I own 2 HD4770s and have them in Xfire. As of most recently the world record 3d video game benchmarks support the HD4770 to perform better than HD4850. I have owned 2 HD4850 in Xfire as well.They are much hotter and more difficult to over clock. HD4850 require hard wired voltage mods to get similiar OC results that HD4770 can get by simple software voltage tuning.

I don't want to get off topic as this thread isn't about discussion. It's just passing on a good deal. Quit your thread crapping.

Again this thread is all about passing on a hot deal on the lastest ATI 5000 seriess video card..

I own 2 HD4770s and have them in Xfire. As of most recently the world record 3d video game benchmarks support the HD4770 to perform better than HD4850. I have owned 2 HD4850 in Xfire as well.They are much hotter and more difficult to over clock. HD4850 require hard wired voltage mods to get similiar OC results that HD4770 can get by simple software voltage tuning.

I don't want to get off topic as this thread isn't about discussion. It's just passing on a good deal. Quit your thread crapping.

Again this thread is all about passing on a hot deal on the lastest ATI 5000 seriess video card..

No, he was attempting to warn potential buyers to not be ignorant of the facts, like some other particular people. If the 4850 comes in $70 lower in price and beats or matches the 5770, the new card is not good enough. Period. Stop your fanboying.

Do you own one? Or are you hyping the crap outta this card like it's an enthusiast card instead of the entry level budget card like it really is? haha.

It is neither. It is a mainstream card. Entry level videocards don't cost $159 unless you walk into a store and they figure you for a sucker and burn you.

Back