Hot: Best Buy to open at midnight for COD launch - be the first to play

PS3

[H]ard|Gawd
What makes this hot is that you can be one of the first to get to play cod modern warfare 2. Heck it'll be sold out after the first day perhaps!...tempted??? :cool:

My advice: Get in line five hours prior. Bring a sleeping bag, a few pillows, and maybe some lawn chairs. Perhaps bring your psp and play call of duty while you wait as well :) Report back to this thread while you wait in line...and maybe save some members a spot in line :p

Best Buy Link

bestbuymw2.jpg

There is no hot deal here. Matter of fact, i see a bad deal posted.

Well you get the opportunity to play it first before anyone else.

Also you get to pick your mw2 nickname first. So you will get to be the original "BadSniper" instead of "123xxzBadSniperfromCali1996GradBerkeley." :D

OMGWTFBBQ HOT This is not. Ive never wanted a game (or deal) so bad that I would stand in line for 5+ hours and lose good sleep so I can get the l33t name and be the first person to persitage.

Only way you can put MW2 and 5 hours in line in the same paragraph is if you're waiting in like 5 hours for your turn to kick the MW2 devs in the balls for destroying the game.

I can not believe no body has mentioned this fucked up ad Best Buy has concocted.
WTF does Arnold as Conan, and Arnold trying to dry hump a clock have anything to do with this games release?

The cinematic CG scenes look wonderful. They don't change the fact the game is still nerf'd and catered to consoles.

I am so out of the loop on all this... why is everyone hating on MW2?

I just recently found out about the matchmaking crap, is there anything else I should be worried about? :eek:

I am so out of the loop on all this... why is everyone hating on MW2?

I just recently found out about the matchmaking crap, is there anything else I should be worried about? :eek:

PC gamers are crying about no dedicated servers. I play on 360 anyway, its going to be awesome I can't wait!!

Back