TP2 CDMA unlocker is out

I put on the Energy Leo rom. Very nice, few bugs though. Microsoft myPhone wont work.

I really liked a lot of things about the energy ROMs, but I always eventually end back up with Mighty because stability and polish are two of his primary focuses. It's fun to flash the other ROMs to see what's out there though on the bleeding edge.

That's great news - too bad it's still hard to find a verizon TP2.

I really liked a lot of things about the energy ROMs, but I always eventually end back up with Mighty because stability and polish are two of his primary focuses. It's fun to flash the other ROMs to see what's out there though on the bleeding edge.

I have the GSM Tilt 2. Where are Mighty's ROM's?

That's great news - too bad it's still hard to find a verizon TP2.

What's funny is I just ordered another one for my friend on Saturday. Try different zip codes when you go to order.

Yeah, I'm not liking Manilla 2.5 after these past few days. Looks like he uses 2.1 so I may try his.

I prefer the WM 6.1 programs menu though.

The unlocker allows you to install a different/custom operating system. For example I unlocked my four year old xv6700 that came with WinMo 5 and installed WinMo 6.5.

Wow that's definitely not for newbs. I have no idea what half of that says in that first post with directions. Got to love the 1st step.
STEP 1 - Unlocking:
The first thing you will need to do is unlock your phone. Full instructions as well as the unlocker can be found here.

I clicked and NOTE: This is NOT a SIM unlocker - it also doesn't unlock Security for other radios. if you need that, GO HERE

Well then don't tell me to click here to get an unlocker. LOL

What is this -> Rhodium_W Hard-SPL

Stop calling everything an unlocker please. Get some new terms for stuff if they unlock different things. I have never jumped so many times to multiple threads in simple step by step instruction thread.

What are .cab files and do I need them? I'll probably have way more questions once I read past step 1. haha

Wow that's definitely not for newbs. I have no idea what half of that says in that first post with directions. Got to love the 1st step.
STEP 1 - Unlocking:
The first thing you will need to do is unlock your phone. Full instructions as well as the unlocker can be found here.

I clicked and NOTE: This is NOT a SIM unlocker - it also doesn't unlock Security for other radios. if you need that, GO HERE

Well then don't tell me to click here to get an unlocker. LOL

What is this -> Rhodium_W Hard-SPL

Stop calling everything an unlocker please. Get some new terms for stuff if they unlock different things. I have never jumped so many times to multiple threads in simple step by step instruction thread.

What are .cab files and do I need them? I'll probably have way more questions once I read past step 1. haha

Hahah yeah they aren't the best written directions. The truth is you really just have to download one file, run it, then you're done. The rest is cover your ass disclaimer and trying to head off people that have issues or don't know how to sync their devices. If you have the latest version of windows mobile device center all you need to do is plug your phone in, wait for it to be recognized via activesync, then run the hardspl unlocker. The one you want for CDMA devices is here:

http://hpcmonex.net/htc/rhodw/RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3_100HSPL.zip

Just choose automatic when it launches, step through the menus, it'll do it's thing and reboot your device. Then you're done. The SIM unlocker I believe is to be able to put other carrier SIM cards in so that it can be used on ATT, TMobile, etc.

Hahah yeah they aren't the best written directions. The truth is you really just have to download one file, run it, then you're done. The rest is cover your ass disclaimer and trying to head off people that have issues or don't know how to sync their devices. If you have the latest version of windows mobile device center all you need to do is plug your phone in, wait for it to be recognized via activesync, then run the hardspl unlocker. The one you want for CDMA devices is here:

http://hpcmonex.net/htc/rhodw/RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3_100HSPL.zip

Just choose automatic when it launches, step through the menus, it'll do it's thing and reboot your device. Then you're done. The SIM unlocker I believe is to be able to put other carrier SIM cards in so that it can be used on ATT, TMobile, etc.

Thanks man. That definitely clears things up.

Back