It Looks Like Newegg/Bing 10% Cashback is Back

Awesome! This should take a little off the edge of the TV tuner I was going to order.

Yay, so that would allow me to get 0.25% CB after I get raped on tax for being in LA county, CA.
Hopefully TigerDirect goes back up to 10-15% again.

yeah these taxes in LA are ridiculous. I ordered some clothes for my wife for Christmas, $175 in the cart, $226 after taxes and free shipping.

there are two different 5-platter 2tb hitachis that work out to ~$135 after cashback with this, but one has a MIR. i hope they dont start jacking up prices because of this cashback deal, otherwise im probably getting a hard drive...

Last edited:
That 10% CB would be tasty on a 5xxx series video card -- if they have any in stock on that day.

I don't know if this would work, but why not change your billing address for your credit card to a PO box (or something similar) somewhere where the tax is non-existent/not as high?

I don't know if this would work, but why not change your billing address for your credit card to a PO box (or something similar) somewhere where the tax is non-existent/not as high?

Because tax evasion is forever?

yeah these taxes in LA are ridiculous. I ordered some clothes for my wife for Christmas, $175 in the cart, $226 after taxes and free shipping.

you vote right?

sales tax is usually a ballot measure to increase sales tax to pay for a school, park, highway, or other public facility....

I think they charge by shipping location. My billing address is actually my parents house in Riverside county CA where it is 8.75% I believe, but if I ship it to my apartment in LA county I get charged 9.75%.

I always get my shit out of state with free shipping deals, not even hard with big screen tv's these days, got free shipping on a 50" plasma and a 47"LCD and didn't pay a dime of tax.

Killer deal if they have any 5xxx cards in stock when this hits. Doubtful, but I'll hold out hope.

This would have been awesome on top of the intel ssd sale. In for logitech g35 headphones.

I should get 69 cents if I buy the shell shocker... (Belkin cardbus wireless g)

lmao thank the terminator for that, you guys voted him into office. :D:cool::p:)

Because tax evasion is forever?

If the card is shipped to someplace where the taxes are low, there's no way you'll get busted. I'm not sure that you've broken a law. However, you'd have to get the items to your locations.

With that said, I don't see how the sales tax rate is 30% in L.A. as was implied in an earlier post.

Nice find! Now I'm just crossing my fingers for some high end GPU's to go on sale...

Tiger has upped theirs to 12.2% topping newegg. Great for us Cali residents, just picked up the I-inc 28" LCD for $219.50 shipped.

In order to get the 12.2% you need to search "Tiger Direct" in the search bar on bing. Going to bing shopping stores list only gives you 8%.

"video card" and "motherboard" also work. You have to have your ad-blocking disabled too, shows up in the ads on the right side.

Well newegg upped its prices.... awesome.

Seagate lp 2tb was 129 2 hours ago, now its 139.

On some items TD has higher prices and therefore negates the tax savings...As a matter of fact the corsair TX750 is $10 cheaper in the long run and I get next day deliver for free.

So pick your deals carefully

Well newegg upped its prices.... awesome.

Seagate lp 2tb was 129 2 hours ago, now its 139.

WTF man? That is so lame. How exactly is CB a good deal when all the vendors are raising their prices???

newegg's pricing system does it automatically.... it's not like they raised all their prices on everything like ZZF does.

Anyone getting the newegg bing 10%?

Just doing a search in bing for newegg (like their twitter says to do) gets the big newegg ad, but it doesn't list cb anywhere and clicking through the link doesn't have you sign into your cb account before heading to the egg.

I was looking at a lot of the black friday prices for newegg and they all suck. I've seen lower prices in the past for many of the items. Most are just at their regular daily prices. The only savings it seems is the 10% off bing deal.

There is a breadmaker there for 55 that I bought at walmart for 45 last year at the normal price.

Last edited:
How long does it take for a Newegg order to show up on Bing? I want to be certain that I ordered correctly.

thats a lot better but i was on that site as soon as the deals went live and it was 75 dollars.

EDIT: My guess, i got the email before 3pm PST so when I checked, the prices hadnt updated yet. It only had the stuff that was on sale because that drive was not $50
EDIT2: Yeah, after rechecking all the deals, all the prices were not updated. The blu-ray burner was at 170 and now at 130

How long should it take for cashback to show up as pending on your account? Does the order have to be processed first?

Back