My Little FS/WTB Thread - PC, Console, Etc.

Hallis

Supreme [H]ardness
TERMS:

1. I pay with and accept PayPal only.
2. I ship only within the United States.
3. Small items ship USPS Priority. Large ones with UPS.
4. All my prices include shipping unless otherwise stated.
5. I don't ship till you pay. When I buy I don't expect anybody else to ship first either.
6. Post in the thread if you're interested. First post has first dibbs and you have 4 hours from my initial acknowledgment in the thread to decide if you want to do the deal before I move to the next in line (if applicable).

Items For Sale:

1. Supermicro 1U Server. (only about 14" long so it works nicely in a shallow depth rack) Socket 775 Intel Celeron 351, 2gb DDR2 Ram, 80gb HDD, DVD Drive, 2x Broadcom Gigabit ethernet ports, WinXP SP3 installed. Ready to go, has all the latest WinXP updates installed. I picked this up locally and just don't have a use for it. I'll toss in a little Zaliman fan speed controller for those who require really quiet operation. The system runs very cool as is so it should have the headroom for a little lower RPM on the fan. Looking to get $150 shipped, that price is to the lower 48 states only. I'm not opposed to shipping to Canada but am not going to pull any tricks with the stated customs value or anything.

Items Sold:

SOLD TO COMFORTA - 1. Mini-ITX system. Intel Motherboard http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813121359, Intel Atom 330 CPU, 2gb Ram, 500gb WD Scorpio Blue HDD, Slot loading DVD-RW, Antec ISK-300 case/PSU. No OS Included. Looking for $160 shipped for this unit. UPS w/ Tracking/Ins. I'd put maybe a weeks worth of total use on it. I may part it out but I dont see a whole lot of point in that just yet. Edit: Just oncovered that i have the original driver disk and the stand for the Antec case, as well as the original box and manuals.

SOLD TO ZETACHI1. EVGA GTX 260 Core 216 896mb. Was going to use it for folding but decided to go a different direction with the system it was meant for. Looking for $100 shipped.

SOLD TO KETTCHXXII 2. I've got a watchguard firebox x550-x700 (they were all the same hardware wise) that I bought locally from a fellow [H] member a few months back. It came with pfSense 1.2.3-RELEASE installed on it. It was pretty easy to set up as a home wired router and worked well. Well then I got crazy and purchased an Atheros based mini-pci wireless card and attempted to turn it into a wireless access point too. Long story short I messed up the config files and just said screw it and don't want to mess with it anymore lol. It's been reset to defaults. You'll probably need a 9-pin serial cable to get it up and running as you'll have to set the hardware addresses for the network interfaces to be able to access the web interface.

I'm looking to get $100 shipped for it to the lower 48. It's got a 2gb Flash card and the Atheros Wifi card + antennae so I think it's a fair deal.

Items I'm Looking For:

1. Server 2008 R2. Legit copy, never installed, Including media.

Thanks for looking. Bumps are always appreciated.

Last edited:
Black Friday bump.

The whole f***ing world was at Wal-Mart this morning at 4am!!!

Bump for not doing a single bit of retail location shopping on Black Friday. Internet = win.

Also, Breakfast on a Bun - Ranchero Style from Whataburger also = win.

My name is Humpty pronounced with an umpty. And this thread, I will bump the.

Parking out the Shuttle XPC now and added a WTB for an Intel Atom 330 CPU/Motherboard combo.

Ok, so I'm about to be overdrafted at the bank due to some nice emergency dental work. Gotta love how Insurance covers stuff like fillings, extractions, etc but doesnt cover the cost of a bunch of the nickle & dime stuff that goes along with them.

soooo....

The shuttle i'll let go for $100 shipped, or the parts 15% off if i can get them gone today.

What ya gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside your... bump? :cool:

Bump, cleaned this old thread up a little and bringing it back from the dead.

Bump. Fry's had a screaming deal on some DDR3 so i picked some up.

somebody buy this stuff before im tempted to turn it into a server lol.

Price dropped one more time on the mini-itx system. that will be the last drop before it goes to ebay.

Surprised you didn't mention the fact that it costs about $300+ to make that m-Itx system atm o_O. Thursday and if it's still here I'll buy it for 100% sure for that price then hock my Shuttle as thats enough horsepower for me for my movies :)

Surprised you didn't mention the fact that it costs about $300+ to make that m-Itx system atm o_O. Thursday and if it's still here I'll buy it for 100% sure for that price then hock my Shuttle as thats enough horsepower for me for my movies :)

True. . :)

Back