32" LG 32LF11 S-IPS 1080P $399 + S/H ($360 + S/H with 10% Bing Cashback) @ Newegg

SJetski71

Fully [H]
Link to TV: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16889005061

Edit: 10% cashback seems to be dead for now, so the price is now around $410 shipped, still a very [H]ot deal.

For the 10%, go to Bing.com and search for keyword "newegg", then click the 10% newegg banner ad.

Shipping is around $10 (to NJ anyways)

Reported to have "no lag" when set to game mode (source = a few owners at the AVS forums)

Last edited:
Bump for a hot 32" S-IPS TV deal

Around $370 shipped after 10% Bing cashback.

i would be all over this if i had the cash...oh jeez

I noticed a lot of people on this forum make comments like these. If you don't have at least $10,000 saved in your local bank for a rainy day perhaps pc gaming shouldn't be your number one priority? :confused:

I noticed a lot of people on this forum make comments like these.
That's because a lot of the people on this forum are still pretty young and aren't worried about the "nest egg" yet ;)

Besides, who needs money when you can have a nice bargain priced 32" HDTV? :p

I noticed a lot of people on this forum make comments like these. If you don't have at least $10,000 saved in your local bank for a rainy day perhaps pc gaming shouldn't be your number one priority? :confused:

If you kept spending your savings in your local bank, you wouldn't have $10,000, now would you? ;)

Kinda snobbish especially during a recession.

This is a time when you beg, borrow or steal :p

hehe nah ill just save up for a 42" sometime next year when they're cheaper :D

rofl hulk, n1. gaming is my hobby, along with building and fixing computers. are people w/o 10k in the bank allowed to paint recreationally? how about buy books? a piece of furniture? regardless of how much i have saved up (it sure isnt 10k, interpret that however you wish, i dont care...), im not going to spend money out of my savings when its completely frivolous. sooooo id rather just buy presents for other people, and not be irresponsible with my money :) next time im lamenting my strong willpower, ill be sure to warn you beforehand so you can clear out.

Maybe I should send the infants and teenagers to the mines.

So this LCD will be a solid Monitor? THats what you guys saying?
Going by the limited feedback it's received at the AVS forums, the answer is a likely "yes". It has a game mode menu option which supposedly has "no lag" with PC games over HDMI.

Can't remember any details about text sharpness but i didn't see any complaints about bleeding text, that's a good sign right there.

For more info you can do a forum specific search here for keyword 32LF11

A google search may lead to different forums with even more info.

Last edited:
Any other contenders for PC use besides this one from the Black Friday deals? Around 32-37". For Gaming and Browsing.

Guys i need some help deciding!!!!

im stuck between deciding on this screen compared to the Hanns.G 28" lcd screen on newegg...

I will mostly be using the screen as my main computer monitor and i was wondering if it would be a good choice. Im currently using a Samsung 226BW monitor and im ready to upgrade.

Guys i need some help deciding!!!!

im stuck between deciding on this screen compared to the Hanns.G 28" lcd screen on newegg...

I will mostly be using the screen as my main computer monitor and i was wondering if it would be a good choice. Im currently using a Samsung 226BW monitor and im ready to upgrade.

Same boat as you

The Hanns G is a BIG TN PANEL, enough said. Go with the LG hands down if you can afford it.

Tempted by this, but worried about Newegg's dead pixel policy. I want to be able to return the monitor if it's not perfect. Maybe I'd be better off at a B&M?

I agree completely this will blow the Hanns G out of the water...It'll look WAY better.

This is the TV I have been waiting for! Nothing else this BF is even close ... looking 32" and full HD. Picked one up this AM after browsing the otherwise mediocre newegg BF deals.

I've never used Bing Cashback before.

I went through Bing.com and clicked the newegg 10% cashback ad and it now says "This session is eligible for 10% Bing Cashback."

However do I need some sort of account through Bing for the cashback to be received or does it go through the newegg account?

EDIT: I guess reading conditions would be a wise idea, eh? Never mind got what I needed through that.

Last edited:
guys this is an HDTV not a monitor this could be a really old ass S-IPS panel that has 30+ ms while you wont see the lag watching consoles...tv...games you will see it on a comp

just saying

I have the 32LH30 and it's a pretty decent computer monitor. I don't notice significant lag, but I don't really game like I used to either. Not sure how much different this model is from the one I have.

"You can use this function only when the PC resolution is set to 1024X768, 1280X768 or 1360X768."

fail....

was considering it but look what i found the in manual

"You can use this function only when the PC resolution is set to 1024X768, 1280X768 or 1360X768."

fail....

hmmm I BET YOU I can get 1920x1080 via HDMI > DVI... OH WAIT you can page 43 of said manual.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
"You can use this function only when the PC resolution is set to 1024X768, 1280X768 or 1360X768." <------ VGA input

fail....
guys this is an HDTV not a monitor this could be a really old ass S-IPS panel that has 30+ ms while you wont see the lag watching consoles...tv...games you will see it on a comp

just saying
It's pretty easy to confuse the info, but your posts are way off.

Believe it or not, the VGA input is what's limited on these monitors (this is where mista ting is confused), hdmi would be the only way to go.

Last edited:
I don't know what they're talking about. I run 1920x1080 on my VGA connection. Works perfect. I have the LH, not the LF though. I can't imagine they are that much different as they both have S-IPS panels.

It's pretty easy to confuse the info, but your posts are way off.

Believe it or not, the VGA input is what's limited on these monitors (this is where mista ting is confused), hdmi would be the only way to go.

what is the ms on this screen?

I don't know what they're talking about. I run 1920x1080 on my VGA connection. Works perfect. I have the LH, not the LF though. I can't imagine they are that much different as they both have S-IPS panels.
Some users at the AVS forums are reporting some input lag over VGA, the same people said hdmi was fine however.

There may be some slight differences with the panel or electronics between the LH and LF models (?)

How much are you loving that LH30 btw? (lucky bastard! :p)

what is the ms on this screen?
That my brother, you'll have to research, i've read both 5 and 8ms, but i think i read it in a different place, not AVS, i could be wrong however.

There is an element of risk with this monitor, the text quality is still far from guaranteed, and those who are sensitive and used to ultra-low 2ms monitors may notice a difference. The LH30 series is more proven than the LCD i posted btw.

The LH panel is pretty sweet for me. I grabbed it when it was $399 with Free Shipping maybe 2 months back. I saw the link on Facebook.

I run it over VGA only because I don't have a native HDMI output on any video cards I run. And for some reason, I was getting picture discoloration with the HDMI cable/DVI adapter I was using. VGA goes right to 1920x1080. I don't notice a lot of input lag, but then again I'm not a competitive gamer or anything like that. I play CoD: WaW with my brother on a Lan and have no issues.

Back