Sweet Deals for Valentines

Yay for Hitachi Magic Hand Massager- the perfect Valentine's Day gift! :p

HIS Radeon HD 5850 (Cypress Pro) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 Video Card
$299.99
Your Price: $269.99
With Promo Code
EMCYNYN62

Good also.

How about the Intel X25-M Mainstream SSDSA2M160G2R5 2.5" 160GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) - Retail
Free Intel 40GB SSD w/ purchase, ends 2/8(limit 5 per customer) for $549.

Compare that to the following:
X25-M 160GB G1 OEM goes for $449.
X25-M 160GB G2 OEM goes for $489.
X25-V 40GB G2 Retail for $129.99.

A retail 160GB G2 (with 3.5" to 2.5" adapter) plus a 40GB SSD for $549. I'm tempted to snatch up 5 of these guys and sell the ones I don't want. Or better yet, RAID-0.

Compare that to the following:

X25-M 160GB G2 OEM goes for $489.

It all depends on what you need though, if you need two drives, or if you can work a profit out of them, then it's a great deal.

Otherwise if you only need one drive then you can get the oem G2 for between $410-$440 if you're willing to use Bing cashback.

Here's a couple of examples: http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1035270919&postcount=12 (ebay and tiger direct)

I see what they did there....

lol look, I found it! Check out the picture address - hey it's cheaper on NE, $62 at adam and eve

hitachiwandmassager-ia-6-ib-6550-600x600.jphe

i bit on the octopus flash drives. my girlfriend needs to stop losing flash drives...

Pros: Is amazing at what it was designed to do.

Cons: Cam be a little loud.

Other Thoughts: My wife loves it. I bought one for my sister because she was on her feet at work all day. She likes it too.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Pros: I've got one for my mother-in law. She's a lot nicer to me since and seems very happy.

Cons: None at all.

my favorite review so far lol. i dont think anyone uses it for just massaging. seriously considering getting one for the gf for v-day after reading these reviews. poor girl goes to school on the other side of the state from me and gets lonely. :/

Pros: Soft, can hold to most delicate skin even with high pressure and will only buff and soften skin! Quiet for first month. depends on usage.

Cons: Have bought 4 of these, 3 from he egg. Last purchase was 2 from the egg a few months ago, one for me one for missus when on sale. Guess what mine failed in first week! Just never got around to returning it. Still have it like brand new, hoping Hitachi tech will tell me to return it (the head just stopped vibing)

ummmmmm....

Hmm this will last a lot longer than flowers and she can't get fat off of it like chocolate

also

vibrator.jpg

I'm tempted by that antec psu. I've been meaning to replace my current psu for a while now.

Back