FS - Sharp Aquos LC-32LE700UN LED LCD HDTV & Filco Majestouch Tactile Touch Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
FS $550 TOTAL: Sharp Aquos LC-32LE700UN 32" LCD HDTV (LED Backlight)

I purchased this new display 08/29/2009 for the new PC I was building at the time. I finished the build in Nov. 2009 and started using the display. Believe it or not, but it is just too big and makes me feel sick LOL. I went back to my former 24" NEC 2490 for now.

From the manual: "One (1) year parts and labor from the date of purchase."

I can supply my receipt if needed. I really like this display. I have the 46" version for my home theater. :D

Would like to get $550 for the display. It retails for $1000. I have the original box and all accessories. It is barely being used right now (its up in my office and the wife thinks it is too big as well, so she is using our laptop).

I will also throw in a BlueJeans HDMI cable as well as a CinemaQuest 6500K, 90CRI BIAS backlight.

Here is the link to Sharp and I will also post a pic from when the display was being used on my gaming rig.

http://www.sharpusa.com/ForHome/Home...32LE700UN.aspx

DSC01018.jpg

DSC01016.jpg

I will accept Paypal only and ship only to the mainland USA. Shipping address has to be verified and the same person as the actual buyer. Shipping insurance required and probably a signature since this is a high dollar item.

Let me know if you have questions! :) \m/\m/

Last edited:
Might want to combine your FS/FT threads, the mods will close them all. Just friendly advice, nice stuff by the way.

Hey thx Loco! :)

I wish I could keep it, but FPS games give me motion sickness and I think the size of this display makes it worse. So I am stuck in the world of RPGs and 24" displays heh. =P

Up for the night folks.

Been getting tons of private messages, but no one has pulled the Paypal trigger yet on either item.

Let me know if you guys have questions. :)

that is a SWEET keyboard. id get it if my budget wasnt more like $50. :/

UPDATE

$100 TOTAL gets you the keyboard and accessories. I pay shipping and insurance as well as Paypal fee.

$550 TOTAL gets you the display, HDMI cable and backlight. I pay shipping, insurance and signature request as well as Paypal fee.

Make Paypal payments to "michaeljamesjohnson @ gmail . com"

Lots of people private messaging, but no one has paid yet. First come, first serve friends. :)

Last edited:
I Have that same keyboard set up. If for some reason you end up selling the cover separate let me know. I'll take it.

Excellent keyboard by the way. Built like a tank.

Good price on the keyboard and accessories

thats a nice tv but I just want to let you know(sorry don't meant to thread crap) that you can get that brand new for under 700 soo you might want to lower it some more? plus is there any warranty left?

You are right...I see it on ebay for around $690 hmm...I suppose I could go $50 less with free shipping/insurance/signature and I will pay my Paypal fee. Warranty should be at least a year (would have to look on Sharps site), so 08/2010.

From the manual: "One (1) year parts and labor from the date of purchase."

I can supply my receipt if needed. I really like this display. I have the 46" version for my home theater. :D

Last edited:
Bump for the man. It's so tempting to pick up that TV, too! I remember paying $1200 for the LC32GP1U a couple of years ago and it wasn't LED backilt or 120 hz... :(

Priced lowered to $550 TOTAL. I am afraid I cannot go any lower folks. I will just keep it if it does not sell now. I want to be fair to my fell [H] crew, but any lower and I am losing too much money. Keep in mind that I am paying shipping, insurance, signature request and my Paypal fees.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back