F/S: 24 drive Storage Array

bungee

Limp Gawd
UPDATE: 3 SOLD, 1 LEFT, PRICE REDUCTION to $2200 +shipping!

I am selling 4 used, but in excellent condition, Infortrend EonStor Storage Arrays for $2500 +shipping (obo) each. These are fully stocked with 24, 750gb Enterprise Seagate hard drives. All hardware is in excellent condition and fully operational. I will include an LSI SCSI card for your "host server" and a SCSI cable to attach the two. This is an excellent price on a massive storage system.

Configure the array through its LCD interface or its ethernet web interface. Its built in RAID Controller has the following configurable RAID options: 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 30, 50, JBOD, n, 0+1, 60.

6F918E55D430DA2C4E55E498FDB33.jpg
Infortrend Storage Array Specs:here
76E77B6F14C65943989E2C70D483A.jpg
LSI SCSI Card Specs: here

Cash or Paypal Only! I can deliver if your local to San Diego!

Please PM me with any questions and a phone # and I will get right back to you.

Heatware: Microtap
E-mail: [email protected]

Last edited:
If you want to pay extra, I'll sell it half full with pr0n ;) ^^BuMp^^

all i can say is wow.. I wish I had the spare money for stuff like this, for I would be all over it, and believe me... I would find a way to fill it up.

free bump for ya

I don't know why that link states that, because it's false. I'm running lots of these units with a 23 ,750gb drive RAID5 (with 1 hotspare) configuration and that's almost 15TB.

Thanks for pointing that out. I've updated the link. I was using that link to flaunt the price, brand new, just for the chassis :)

**droool**

brb ima go sell my ass for a few days to afford this. great deal and bump for you

They are decommissioned hardware from a company that went bankrupt. PM me if you're truly interested and are not just perusing.

^^Bump^^

Back