FS: Asus Radeon HD5850 w/Thermalright HR03 Installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

w00tMkay

[H]ard|Gawd
Due to being laid off, I've been forced to sell my beloved Asus HD5850. This is one of the best OC'ing 5850 reference boards around! Below is a image as well as a SS of the card running Furmark @1000/1125. PM me if you have any questions.
I forgot to mention, The original box, accessories, and original HS/F and mounting equipment will be included with the card.

Selling this card for 280.00 FIRM (non cc paypal only) Shipping is included.

5850.jpg

58502.jpg

Last edited:
Bump.

PM'd you a few days ago and never heard back...
I offered to buy if you'd ship to Chile.

What happened to me? I posted and PMed before he did, been waiting for your responce.

If you were going to take it without conditions/price change Cecil, go ahead. Usually when people say PM, they are asking questions about it :/

If you were going to take it without conditions/price change Cecil, go ahead. Usually when people say PM, they are asking questions about it :/

I just asked him if it was within 30 days of the invoice so I could register it, and if so Id buy it. He never replied, so I dont know whats going. I probably would even if it wasnt.

Ok then go ahead and grab it. Fair enough, I can respect PM dibs. I think maybe he went to mine because I actually offered him a trade + cash a couple days ago. No worries.

Ok then go ahead and grab it. Fair enough, I can respect PM dibs. I think maybe he went to mine because I actually offered him a trade + cash a couple days ago. No worries.

It doesnt matter to me really, I can get this or a 5870 on another forum for $310. Id you did PM him a few days ago, then you can go for it. I didnt know.

Backed out for Cecil to complete his deal as per PM with him!

OK, back on my dibs. Will pay in 15 min when my deposit goes through :)

Sounds good, glad everything worked out. I'll wait for your payment and ship your card out asap.

let me know if it falls through. i doubt it, but hehe, never know! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back