Free 3 months for Amazon Prime (2 day shipping) + additional 9 months Free Prime also

Luxor

[H]ard|Gawd
For those of you (I'm sure most will fit this deal) You sign up for this easy and free "Mom Program" and included is 3 months of Amazon Prime :D :D You can be a dad, mom, aunt, uncle, step-dad, anyone who takes care of a baby, even a caregiver!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mom/signup/info?tag=signhtml-20&TR20-40-23&Amazon-Mom-Signup

-FAQ-

1. Who is this program for, and do I qualify?

• Amazon Mom is a free membership program aimed at helping parents and caregivers, from the prenatal days through the toddler years, use Amazon to find all the products their family needs. To join, simply sign into your Amazon account and tell us whether you are a Mom, Dad, or other caregiver of a child. By providing information about your family, you can help us personalize offers, e-mails, and product recommendations to help you find exactly what you need at just the right time. Read the full FAQ.

2. I am a Dad (or Grandma, or Aunt) - am I eligible?

• Yes. Despite the name, Amazon Mom is open to anyone who is responsible for caring for a baby or young child--“Amazon Primary Caregiver” just didn’t have the same ring to it. Kidding aside, we chose this name because we noticed moms in social communities (like our Amazon discussion boards) looking to connect and share information about products and problems with other moms. We wanted a name that would let these groups know that this program was created with their unique needs in mind. Read the full FAQ.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mom/signup/info?tag=signhtml-20&TR20-40-23&Amazon-Mom-Signup

DO NOT CHEAT, PLEASE READ THE RULES! Enjoy the free 3 months of prime at least and the huge discount on baby kind of items! :D :D

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
This is awesome, you can signup and get free 2 day shipping (amazon prime) so you get stuff before christmas.

My fam is expecting a baby, so I qualify as a "caretaker" :D

3 months of prime for free, awesome thanks!

Awesome, prime 2-day shipping for free

I think I'm in :D

My family has a baby sitter here that could use the 25% diaper discount too ;)

I got the 3 months, but how can I get the additional 9 months Free Prime also?

FAQ page: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000535321

"What items count towards the shipping benefit so that I can earn more free months of Prime?

• Any Baby product (i.e. anything in the Baby store) counts towards earning additional months of FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime. To be sure, you can always look for the yellow stripe on the product detail page that says “Amazon Mom: Purchase this and other Baby items to extend your Amazon Prime FREE Shipping Benefits".

How are you calculating the amount of my order in the Baby Store to qualify for additional months of Amazon Prime shipping benefits?

• For each $25 you spend within a single order in the Baby Store, we’ll grant you an additional month of Amazon Prime shipping benefits. To determine whether your purchase qualifies, we will total the prices of the items in your order as displayed in your Shopping Cart (i.e. not including any sales tax, shipping or gift wrapping charges and prior to the application of any promotional discounts on the detail page, such as coupons and the Subscribe & Save discount).

• For example, if you purchased the Pampers Baby Dry Diapers as shown below for the current price of $30.00, you would earn an additional month of Amazon Prime shipping benefits. If you signed up for Subscribe & Save delivery on this item to receive an additional 30% off, the price will be reduced to $21.00 in the checkout process. However, you would still earn an additional month of Amazon Prime shipping benefits, because the size of your order is calculated based on the $30.00 price shown on the product detail page, before the promotional discount is applied."

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Signed up, thanks. My kid is too old to take advantage of buying baby items though.

This is great as an alternative for those big group of people here who can't signup for the .edu college grad deal for free prime... thanks again OP! :)

Signed up, thanks. My kid is too old to take advantage of buying baby items though.

There's items that fall into the baby category that you might use yourself. I know a lot of people use those baby wipes for other things, even for cleaning their counters... I ordered some of those recently. There are also some bags useful for carrying other stuff too (they seem to be under baby diaper bags?)

I found one that works okay for one of my older laptops.

Woot wait does this also allow free shipoing on books and other things too?

Im a dad 2 times so this is still very useful.

Back