7500 RIFT VIP Keys up for Grabs!

4LC4PON3

DERP!
Heads-up if you need a VIP key... Once the code is applied you will Automatically be invited to the Rest of the Beta Events

http://beta.incgamers.com/Giveaway/15/massive-rift-vip-beta-key-giveaway

7500 Instant win keys! The event is scheduled to kick off at 10 AM PST Tuesday, January 25th and end at 10 AM PST Friday, January 28th.

It's that time again!

Beta 5 invites will start going out tonight!

Reminders:

The emails will be sent in waves throughout the weekend. So don't panic if you don't get yours right away.

Once the emails are sent, you should be able to log into your account and have the option to click the EULA link and proceed from there to be able to download or patch the game. You may possibly have that option before the email reaches you. So check your account from time to time to see if that is enabled.

If you just applied your VIP code today (or later) you may not get your invitation right away. As has happened in past beta events, we will continue to send out invites even after the event has started. So just apply your code and try to be patient. We are sending out a lot of invites and it may take a while to get them all sent.

I will update you when invites have all been sent. Once we have sent them all, I'll update you on what to do if you still haven't gotten yours.

Again, please don't panic until I make the announcement that all invites have been sent. If we have sent them all and you don't get yours, we will have a process in place to take care of you. Our wonderful CS Team did a great job of taking care of problems that arose last time and they'll be ready for this event as well.

Thanks so much for your interest and enthusiasm for RIFT. We are looking forward to seeing you in Telara next week!

Last edited:
Awesome! Some friends and I got in. Really hoping this turns out as good as it looks.

Seems retarded to me, why not make the data available to download and patch what little needs patching. I doubt that gigabytes and gigabytes would need to be patched between events. I am on 1Mbit DSL, it will take ages for me to download this during which time I can't stream Netflix yadda yadda yadda. MY interest just took a dive.

Seems retarded to me, why not make the data available to download and patch what little needs patching. I doubt that gigabytes and gigabytes would need to be patched between events. I am on 1Mbit DSL, it will take ages for me to download this during which time I can't stream Netflix yadda yadda yadda. MY interest just took a dive.

Actually one of the patches between betas was a couple GB as I recall. :D

Probably so they can have some control over the hit their servers take. I'd imagine they don't wanna screw themselves by opening the flood gates to everyone right before they start up another round of testing. Even if the update was only, say, 1gb, that'd be 7.5tb of data (rounding everything for simplicity) that people are trying to get at in a very short period of time. Not to mention the client for those that haven't been in beta yet.

Damn, I could only resist for so long... got a VIP now lol.

Edit - Getting a key from the above website was really easy, you dont give them any info just click a button on the bottom of the page and input that key in Trions website. If I had to put my email or sign up for anything I would not have bothered.

Last edited:
If you subscribe to the Rift newsletter you can get a VIP key that can be used 25 times as well fyi.

The event is scheduled to kick off at 10 AM PST Tuesday, January 25th and end at 10 AM PST Friday, January 28th.

Damn, already received the beta invite email. Funny thing is that it's not showing on my Trion account yet! haha

Once I'm sure my friends are in I'll post a key here that can be used multiple times.

thanks for the heads up grabbed a code right away, been looking to try this game out.

I got the invite email telling me to go to my account page and click the download button, but it still says I haven't been invited to anything.

Edit - logged out then back in and it showed up..

I dont know what I will do. So far im not overly impressed at this point. I did have alittle fun but im going to wait to see how these next Betas Pan out before I do anything.

Am I reading this correctly? Is the main splash screen saying you can't play until the 25th?

That would be correct.

beta5.jpg

got my invitation and downloading as we speak, something to keep me occupied for that week.

Awesome, just clicked the button and it said congratulations, here is your key!

FYI: I did the initial download/install after getting beta confirmation yesterday. Today, I decided to launch the game even though the beta doesn't start until Tuesday. It said that additional patches needed to be installed -- it's currently doing a 7.45GB download/installation.

FYI: I did the initial download/install after getting beta confirmation yesterday. Today, I decided to launch the game even though the beta doesn't start until Tuesday. It said that additional patches needed to be installed -- it's currently doing a 7.45GB download/installation.

You do realize that the initial dl/instalation was like 5 megs, and once yo run it it downloads the rest of the game.....

Back