Sapphire TriXX with Fiji voltage control and HBM overclocking

:eek:

Looks like this card DOES overclock! Overclocking in style!

:eek:

Moar info

15784 Firestrike @1.23Ghz
26cCdQP.png

Wow this is awesome news!
Good to know Fiji can finally be OCed like a true GPU.

Haha I think I crashed my card 40+ times over the last few days. Each benchmark has different levels of sensitivity to overclocks. Luxmark is the most forgiving one I've tried so far in that the way it works nobody needs pixel perfect accuracy. The benchmark doesn't run until the rendering is totally complete (like say Cinebench) but instead runs exactly 120 seconds and scores you based on how much of the rendering you completed and how accurate it was. At the end it tells you how many pixels you were off by. You get no score at all if you didn't complete enough of the scene (like say doing CPU only on <=4 threads).

I wish I knew what real clock speeds the top 980 Ti's were running at in Luxmark. The benchmark only checks your clock speeds when you first open it. Any changes after that aren't recorded (so I made sure to put that in my result notes every time).

Ashes of the Singularity is a much more demanding benchmark. I actually need to upgrade my power supply to push that further. It pulls a max draw from both my FX-9590 and Fury X in the highest ("Crazy") profile. I've recorded 683w combined from my system + external USB3 drive + monitor. My monitor specs are "38 W (typical) / 72 W (maximum)" so a good 600w+ from the system alone.:eek:

your sig slightly out of date or what?
Oh yes.

I wonder if HardOCP will investigate this new aspect of Fiji. Looks promising.

Haha I think I crashed my card 40+ times over the last few days. Each benchmark has different levels of sensitivity to overclocks. Luxmark is the most forgiving one I've tried so far in that the way it works nobody needs pixel perfect accuracy. The benchmark doesn't run until the rendering is totally complete (like say Cinebench) but instead runs exactly 120 seconds and scores you based on how much of the rendering you completed and how accurate it was. At the end it tells you how many pixels you were off by. You get no score at all if you didn't complete enough of the scene (like say doing CPU only on <=4 threads).

I wish I knew what real clock speeds the top 980 Ti's were running at in Luxmark. The benchmark only checks your clock speeds when you first open it. Any changes after that aren't recorded (so I made sure to put that in my result notes every time).

Ashes of the Singularity is a much more demanding benchmark. I actually need to upgrade my power supply to push that further. It pulls a max draw from both my FX-9590 and Fury X in the highest ("Crazy") profile. I've recorded 683w combined from my system + external USB3 drive + monitor. My monitor specs are "38 W (typical) / 72 W (maximum)" so a good 600w+ from the system alone.:eek:

Oh yes.

My Titan X can pull over 400 watts. Not like nVidia sips power either. :)

I haven't bothered trying to OC my Fury X. It runs a 1080P so couldn't care to bother.

Back