FS/FT: Intel P4 Motherboards, 3Com/Intel Rackmounts, Slot 1 Processors

YGPM (The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.) ... there happy .. errr :rolleyes:

Messages have to be 10 characters now!? Interesting..Anyway, check your PMs bro, I sent you one back.

Slot 2 Xeons. Pentium II or Pentium III. I can get both if someones buys the motherboard.

Alrighty PM sent back to you. Thanks for the buy.

Soo since we cant update our pages (Atleast I dont think so) then 1 P4 Cooler (Socket 478) is gone. Have two more to go.

Holy Crap, I would give anything for the Jornada but I dont have 100 bucks :mad: , Interested in any other trades besides the ones listed?

Well I just recieved a P4 Socket 478 Motherboard with no Socket 478Proc. Sooo I need a nice Socket 478 P4. PC800 RDRAM are my other trades..What else...Maybe a sweet Lian Li case...Do you have a list?

10 Character limit...I think this surpases the limit for a bump. Make an offer guys. This stuff needs to go.

Parts of interest:

Intel Slot 2 Dual Xeon Motherboard
Not too sure on specs on this. Can possibly get processors for you if you need. I know it is Intel. Processors I might be able to get for buyer.
Price: $35

(2) Intel D850GB Socket 423 Pentium 4 Motherboard
Processor Types: Pentium 4
Socket 423
FSB: 400MHz
RAM: PC600/PC800 RDRAM, 4 Slots (Comes with 2 CRIMM Terminators), up to 2GB
Slots: 1 AGP 4x, 5 PCI, 1 CNR
I/O Shields For Each
Price: $30 each or $50 for both

Price:$50-(1)PC2700 512mb DDR RAM. Used lightly, never overclocked. MemTest86 with no errors for 15 passes. Great stable RAM.

Price:$25-(1)ATI Xpert2000Pro Ultra Rage128 32mb AGP Graphics Card. Brand new from wholesaler. Comes with original
Saphire Drive CD-ROM. Picture of ATI Card

Alaris Talkway.com Quickvideo weeCam USB WebCamera*

Interested in anything from HERE?

/Bump

-=M=-

Im just ganna have to make this go up. No one is interested? Considering almost any valid offer right now really.

/t0p

I am in a money crunch atm so trading would be my only option atm - was there anything in my link that piqued your interest?

-=M=-

Hmm I have better onboard sound right now :(. Sorry bro. Anything else you have thats not on your list? Id like to trade out these items with you.

/Bump

Sorry, been goofing off. The items I was interested in were for a stretch system I wanted to build for a family member that since took a 400mhz sys off of me.

G'luck on your sale.

-=M=-

Would you happen to have a 10Gb HDD laying around?

Mom-in-law just lost her HDD and needs another for a surfing only computer. I run WinXP Home on it {850 Duron, 256 pc133} so maybe a 6Gb would work {maybe someone has an opinion on this?}.

Thx

-=M=-

Ive got a 7.5GB that is kinda flaky and not in warranty, and a 20GB that is in warranty until 10/11/04.

So I take it you dont want those other parts you were asking about earlier?

Back