Status
Not open for further replies.

tyderium

Gawd
How does the post count = title?

Is it like 200 posts=limp Gawd
500=Gawd
yadayadayada

I couldn't find anything in the FAQ, I've just always wondered.

n00bie 0
[H]Lite 64
Limp Gawd 128
Gawd 512
[H]ard|Gawd 1024
2[H]4U 2048
[H]ardness Supreme 4096
[H]ardForum Junkie 8192
Pick your own.....you deserve it. 16384

Aaaaah!! Like the whole byte measurement!!

I'll be picking my own title soon enough, just got a few more posts to go!!! :D

Can i start a new account when reaching 8191 ?

Wouldnt like that word in my title when reaching 8192 :mad:

I'm sure we can change it to [H]ard|Forum Junkette and make it sound like you are on a road trip :p .....or we could give you half a title and the other half when you hit 16384 :D

MindBuster said:
Can i start a new account when reaching 8191 ?

Wouldnt like that word in my title when reaching 8192 :mad:

i just got my new title, geeze its going to be long till i see the next one :D

I know what you mean. 17 more posts until my new title, then 64 after that just to get limp out of my title. Maybe someone could start a 2-word-post thread.

is there a forum devoted for spam? coz i could just spam one thread with a java bot to have 16k postcount required to pick your own title.

M4d-K10wN said:
is there a forum devoted for spam? coz i could just spam one thread with a java bot to have 16k postcount required to pick your own title.
i hope you're kidding, otherwise that would get you banned for sure

But that would take the fun out of earning your own title. Besides I'm pretty sure this forum was created to help people and share ideas etc... Not just about getting a cool title/rank. I would like to have my 2-word post thread idea stricken from the record.

Yup, this is a forum to answer questions and receive feedback on ways to improve the forum since it was newly rebuilt, not to discuss your postcount problems, that is one reason we stopped showing postcounts ;) Once a thread has been answered on all counts it is closed. :)

[H]alcyon441 said:
But that would take the fun out of earning your own title. Besides I'm pretty sure this forum was created to help people and share ideas etc... Not just about getting a cool title/rank. I would like to have my 2-word post thread idea stricken from the record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back