-(1) dual ethernet card
-(1) remote managment card

$400, this is a heavy unit shipping will probably run ~$100

More Information

(1) xbox lcd screen
1054335563336_Game_Screen_XBOX.jpg

-practically new, plugged in once
-$75

(1) Wafer 7850 pIII 1ghz single board computer (3.5")
-$200
full details are here

Where are you located (pick up server) are you interested in any trades towards that wafer board?

I am located in Atlanta, ga so pickup would be impossible for you :) If you would like I could get a quote from UPS for you this week... I live within a few miles of a major ups hub and I ship directly from there so it is significantly cheaper than the UPS store or some other 3rd party palce. As far as trades for the wafer I'm looking for server-grade hardware matched cpu pairs, matched pairs of ide drives (80g+)

Well, I might be interested in the board, the VRMs for it, and at least 2 of the CPUs... it takes standard ATX power supply(s), right?

btw for anyone who might be intersted I got a quote from ups to ship the unit from atlanta to seattle would be $85.54 that is the furthest possible distance I could ship the unit so the closer you live the closer it would be!

I take that back for the hell of it I checked fedex which also has a large shipping center in my town and it would be $55.24 to ship from 30004 to the infamous 90210.... 4-5day fedex ground!

Hey people, I'm in serious need of some cash! make offers I must move this stuff *bump*

Back