HL2 collectors edition

I'll prolly just get the normal HL2.... doesn't "normal" HL2 come with older versions of HL and stuff with updated graphics?

I just don't really need posters and toys... Girls would never want to spend the night over... :p

Baker said:
I'll prolly just get the normal HL2.... doesn't "normal" HL2 come with older versions of HL and stuff with updated graphics?

I just don't really need posters and toys... Girls would never want to spend the night over... :p

No man, chicks dig the life size, Gordon Freeman replica crowbar.

But on topic, 80$ is way too much for a game; even if it proves to be the best game ever my 80$ is better spent on gas and groceries.

lol i agree i wouldnt pay an extra $30 for some posters and toys that if i really wanted i could just draw stick figures and cut them out and they can be toys... if however the collectors edition is the only edition to include all the older hl games... then im going to buy it

-warsaw

By the time you get the girl into your room, the stuff on your walls is the last thing on either of your minds...

Assuming she's there voluntarily :rolleyes:

WickedAngel said:
By the time you get the girl into your room, the stuff on your walls is the last thing on either of your minds...

Assuming she's there voluntarily :rolleyes:

If I just meet a girl, and I tell her to meet up at my place so we can take 1 car downtown... and she see's my room with NERD posters on the wall... I think thats the last time shes coming over :p

The ONLY way I would buy this is if they were in very short supply.Then I would sell it on e-bay.

Just the fact that we see HL2 before 10Ghz Pentium clock speeds will be special enough - put the damn game out already

Damn that case is sexy... but $80 is too much for that sexy metal HL2 case...
I just want the game in a normal box at this point.

the SDK will be freely available to all. i plan on just downloading hl2 through steam. which hopefully means ill be able to play it before all the fanboys who pre-ordered it years ago. har har

doh-nut said:
i plan on just downloading hl2 through steam. which hopefully means ill be able to play it before all the fanboys who pre-ordered it years ago. har har
Meanwhile, Las Vegas oddsmakers greedily eye the Steam download failing...

Man, I wish you the best of luck on that. I have serious reservations that Steam can handle the job on such a release. I hope it isn't the store buyer playing his game that has the last laugh.

So is this going to be released at the same time that the "generic" version is released? Or is it going to come out like a month later?

yes - it will be safe to say that steam could not handle the release of a game like HL2 - look at what happened when CZ was released - it was so slow - and that game blew dog - I can imagine when a game 80% of the world is wanting is released - I'd stick with a hard copy on this - just to be on the safe side.

Valve has lied to us too much now...there is SOLID PROOF that they were not even CLOSE to being ready to release it at the release dates...and all their e3 demos were scripted...there's proof of that too...I'm tired of their lies...they don't deserve my money...I'll just buy it on eBay or steal it from someone BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The sad thing is that when it DOES come out that no one will care about their lies and become so overwhelmed about the release that no one will care to bitch about them anymore and they will get away with their lies and deception...UNLESS the game actually sux...in a way I hope it DOES sux so I can see all the HL worshipers flame Valve indefinately...LOL!!!

:mad: FARK YOU VALVE!!! :mad:

Metallica_Band said:
Valve has lied to us too much now...there is SOLID PROOF that they were not even CLOSE to being ready to release it at the release dates...and all their e3 demos were scripted...there's proof of that too...I'm tired of their lies...they don't deserve my money...I'll just buy it on eBay or steal it from someone BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The sad thing is that when it DOES come out that no one will care about their lies and become so overwhelmed about the release that no one will care to bitch about them anymore and they will get away with their lies and deception...UNLESS the game actually sux...in a way I hope it DOES sux so I can see all the HL worshipers flame Valve indefinately...LOL!!!

:mad: FARK YOU VALVE!!! :mad:

I dont care if they lie.... as long as they get it done, and as long as it >KICKS ASS< I'll be happy. I hope it doesn't suck, because I'm looking forward to the next CS. :D

yeah i got my ati key so ill dl hl2 with that, then ill buy it in the store as well, because not having the box is gay. Plus it never hurts to have multiple steam accounts in case a friends wants to play or something

One reason it matters that they lied is because the vid cards that the HL2 coupon came with are gonna start aging soon...new cards are already out...don't think coupons are included with them...good thing I waited...

Back