AMD setup for sale

BigTy

Gawd
AMD 2500+ mobile retail $88.00
Thermaltake SILENT BOOST Retail $34.99
DFI "NFII ULTRA INFINITY" nForce2 Ultra 400 retail 92.00

My deal is 175.00 shipped for ALL of it. USPS 2-3
heatware TyShawn76

Nice a mobile 2500+ those do a nice OC from what i understand cause they are hand picked i have almost the same setup dfi mobo and 2500+ but mine isn't mobile

[H]ard|Bump 4 U

Hi, very intrested in the setup that you have. Building a computer for a friend, now is that final on the combo? Firm $175, he's on a bugdet. I can have him give you about $155. Just let me know on how this goes, even if its a firm deal. Email me at [email protected]. Thx

:)

morning Bumpola
IF you pay the 175.00 Ill even toss in Far Cry DVD never loaded.

bigty said:
morning Bumpola
IF you pay the 175.00 Ill even toss in Far Cry DVD never loaded.

just buy the package and sell the dvd on ebay. should get you $20. $155.

Yeah looks like a price drop $155.00 will get you this in your home.

Wait,

That other dude is here, i never got an email and i'm really intrested, plz if you haven't sold it let me know.

Catsonar :)

Catsonar sorry dude forgot to tell you. I sent an email to your email addy and got a bounce back. thats why i didnt know if you wanted it. I had sent you pics of the setup.

its cool man,

But is it up fro sell still man? and also, do you hae anything else that i can buy looking for a Vid card and ram, do you have anything like that? thx :)

Videocard and ram I JUST sold in another post sorry. I can tell you for this setup please use 3200 ram at minimalpossible 3500.

can you email me at [email protected] piz so i can get your adress so i can send you my money order tomarow ,piz if you whant you could email catsonar and ask him if he knows angel hernandez.

Back