free kingston blue glow mouse~!!!!

DR_K13

2[H]4U
http://www.kingston.com/hyperx/win/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EDIT: Please de-select "Automatically parse links in text" below the text box when posting free stuff. The reason for this is that when you click a live link, it will show in their referral logs where the hit came from. Many times the originating site will discontinue the offer when they see that they are getting a lot of hits from a "deals" or "freebie" forum. It only takes a few seconds to copy/paste the url. :)

- Lethal

what does it want for address line 2? owell, i just copied address line 1 over into address line two, thanks DR_K13

Address line two was confusing, put my house number in line 1 and street in line 2. Hope that doesn't screw it up :( But thanks!

Nice, thanks! The mouse is nice, but I'll settle for the system if i have to... :D

thanks! hope they don't run out too quick. Or pull one of those "let's don't and say we did" kind of marketing things.

thanks, nice find!

read this and thought it was funny in the rules

Potential winners will be notified by email at the postal address provided at time of registration on the Web Site and/or email at the email address provided in the online entry submission

hmmmm email at the postal address, i guess you have to check you email at home...

I signed up too, let's wait and see.

For address line 2 I also just put a space.

Jeff

I threw an entry in there, wouldn't mind winning that system. I might make a couple changes to it, but I'd still like it.

Just signed up, all "supplies" are probably gone by now, but oh well, we'll see if i get my mouse. I'm not really expecting to ever see it :(

i just signed up becasue i thought this was new... it idn't mention a mouse... oh well. .i can unsubscrive from the mailing list..

JeffB said:
I signed up too, let's wait and see.

For address line 2 I also just put a space.

Jeff
Second address line = for if you live in an apartment.

I signed up twice :)

L0s7 4 Lyf3 said:
Second address line = for if you live in an apartment.

I signed up twice :)

Yeah, but it's odd that you HAVE to put something on that line just to submit the form. Still waiting for my mouse...

lmao I probably won't get it.. I put my house number on address line 1 and street on line 2. :|

Back