The [H]ardForum Wallpaper (chicks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
faptacular...moar
pics.gif
please.

I suggest a quick run to collegehumor.com if you wish for a larger selection of girl on girl images to use.

Gibzilla said:
Ummm.. someone needs to start talking to real girls.

I think the closest these guys come is online chats with a 40year old fat man posing as a 21 year old bambi.

All you achieve by bashing him is you put yourself on the same level :p .

those wallpapers are distastful and poor quality. why would anyone have a whore looking girl on their desktop ?? thats so garage trashie.

*laughs* What do drunken teenage girls making out have to do with [H]ardForum?

tommo said:
*laughs* What do drunken teenage girls making out have to do with [H]ardForum?

It helps guys to get [H]ard For 'Em. Besides, everyone knows that one can't overclock their computer unless there are pics of girl on girl (kissing) action. Duh.

B

PS I do realize the "hard for em" joke was pretty damn lame, but, ehh....

If I remember correctly they sourced from a picture posting thread Kyle started in General Mayhem as a stress test after a hardware upgrade back in 2001...

Someone chopped wallpapers somebody had posted previously with images posted by others in the thread...

You might be right, I have the originals without the girls and it seems there was a photochop thread and they appeared on the [H] wallpaper. Looks much better without the girls....I have never personally understood the attraction of a lesbian kiss mixed with a [H] logo....but to each his own

MajorDomo said:
You might be right, I have the originals without the girls and it seems there was a photochop thread and they appeared on the [H] wallpaper. Looks much better without the girls....I have never personally understood the attraction of a lesbian kiss mixed with a [H] logo....but to each his own

Yep, they were originally just single pics in one of the Babe Threads back when the original Genmay was around. I believe the name of the girl on the right in the second pic is Samantha. (And no, I won't give you her last name, even though it has changed since the time that pic was taken.) I'm trying to think of the name of the girl on the left.

edit: The name of the chick on the left is Erin. I won't give you her last name either, especially since it's still the same since that pic was taken. Too bad she has put on a bit of weight. She used to look really good.

I think these may be the original pics.....
preserved on backup cds with wallpapers from 2002...
hardkissing.txt

headphones.txt

Oh I didn't check the date of the first thread! then why the heck is is still one of the top threads? lol, 2 years old I would've guessed it would be on the last pages of this sub-forum ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back