ClientRescue.com Banner and Logo creation. $150.00 must have paypal account.

Celsius

Gawd
Hello everyone. :)

I've started a small business and I need a banner and logo creation. I will design the website around it.

Its computer customer service business I've been doing it for years now and I think that its time to get a website together. If your into flash thats cool too.

I do not want the color red or yellow. The rest is up to you.

Thank you, Jason N.

PS. If people ask me who designed the logo or the banner I'll shoot the business your way.

any preferences at all?...just, no red and yellow...is kinda vague. or do you just want our imagination to go wild? :)

*peeks in*

Oops, Paypal accounts only! That ain't my silly little country. :p

*strolls past*

I'll have a few concepts up in a few hours after I'm done reinstalling illustrator

here are some concepts for the logo, I have more that I'll post later once they are done.
cr-1.jpg

cr-2.jpg

100% vector
1-bit logos wil be available if any of mine are choosen

here are a couple of ideas. Sorry for the similarity to your's Ezteh, it wasn't intentional.

rescuelogo.jpg

rescue.jpg

ok, it was late for me last night. Now that I have thought about it. Here are some ideas.
How about actual pictures of computer hardware in the banner, mice, motherboards, palms, blackberrys, anything you can consider computer hardware.

I believe that should help.

When's the deadline? Also, will you be using this only for your website or will you also use it on letterhead, business cards, etc.

Just my website, all my invoices will be electronic from paypal. Working that out myself.

Dead line Well I'm having the site developed so is two weeks good?

Thanks, Jason

Slugworth said:
here are a couple of ideas. Sorry for the similarity to your's Ezteh, it wasn't intentional.

rescuelogo.jpg

rescue.jpg

dude you must be psychic I was almost done with my third logo, i was also doing the medical cross with a mouse instead of a snake.

thats creepy

Will you be using this only for your website or will you also use it on letterhead, business cards, etc.? If it's web-only then that gives us more freedom with the design, if it's going to be used for branding in general then it should be very simple so that it will be easily recognizable at all sizes, on all media.

No its just going to be a banner and logo. I may add it to my business cards don't know. I looked at the suture banner and while its cool. Its pretty dramatic. How about something more business?

Celsius said:
I looked at the suture banner and while its cool. Its pretty dramatic. How about something more business?

"suture banner"?

edit: ah, you mean the mouse cord. I suppose that does look like a suture, I hadn't thought of that... I assumed it was a play on the snake staff of Asclepius (like in the logo for the AMA)

b1m2x3,

Your on the right track, now if you can expand on the design and logo. My wife says you should do it in any color you believe would make a good impact. Also she thinks your gto is hot. (stay away from my wife :eek: )

Thanks, Jason

ok, ill work on it some more today

and thanks for the compliments on the gto :D im waiting on the bodyshop now :(

i like the way this one came out. the blue just seems to be right for this... clean and simple:

how big do you want the logo to be?

clientrescue01.jpg

Clientrescue.gif

Shit i should of looked at the colors you didnt want before making this.

here's mine. as usual, fonts/colors/whatever can be changed. nice and clean...

clientrescue.png

now that I think about it, I'll work on something different for the right side...

You already know the company name is Client Rescue. I am working on a slogan as well to go along with the company name. "your lifeline to technical support" Go wild with the ideas, but I like the color and life preserve(blue and white) also like colors like steel, grey, rope texture... :)

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

Let me know if you're interested in any of them by either posting here, or emailing me at kurt at binvisions.com

I was not going to do this until next week. But here it is. There is a game that is going to be released on august 4th by idsoftware, its called doom3. So with that this contest will end on August 6th.

The winner will get the 150.00us and Doom 3. I will fedex the the cashiers check and the game to the artist who wins this game. I know this might be the most anyone has paid for a banner and logo design. But the quality is really good and I think that this is a nice bonus.

Should you have any questions I'm me or pm me or just email. The design I choose, I ask that it be given to me in different colors so that I can change the website design from time to time and that I can call on your from time to time to do other work.

Thank you, Jason N.

So far this is the best one. I really like how the white fads in to blue.
Give me some different colors and add some texture to the life preserver.
clientrescue.jpg

:D This is good! How about a logo?
trial1banner.jpg

:) Good idea, No brown shoot for a light blue and lets see what that looks like.
clientrescuesample.jpg

:cool: Make the green blue and give it more texture.
1.gif

Hey, something just occured to me. Anyone here good in flash?

My wife suggested the rope and silver thing last night. Now that I have seen it, it does not fit what the concept should be and will become. Sorry for pointing you in the wrong direction.

I just preordered the doom3 from bestbuy :eek:

I'm sure that I'm going to see some very good work in the coming days.

Thank you, Jason

PS. If any of you have skype.com call me and ask questions. I'm jasoninaz

Back