PNY 512MB PC3500 DDR Memory $70 AR @ CompUsa

so we can only use the rebate on one per household?... how would i use two etc.
how good is this ram
chad

never been a huge fan of pny but that is a nice price i wonder what the factory timings are on it.

Cryphy said:
so we can only use the rebate on one per household?... how would i use two etc.
how good is this ram
chad
I believe your aunt tillie needs a stick. You can always borrow it from her for a year or two.

DryFire said:
never been a huge fan of pny but that is a nice price i wonder what the factory timings are on it.
it would be capable of either Cas2-2-3-7 or Cas2.5-3-3-7 depending on the ram onboard and the speeds/voltage you run it at imho. Results will vary of course (i doubt it has winbond BH6 onboard but you never know!)

Killermac said:
Question is this as good as corsair or crucial.?
PNY is actually a good company with normally good products. I'd probably think it equals at least the Value lines, and PNY usually has micron chips onboard (crucial's parent company btw). The kicker in this deal is the ease of purchase or returns. If it doesn't run as advertised then you just drive back down to the store for an exchange or a return.

im about to leave to pick some up maybe... i cant find any reviews of this... its not even on the pny website...

SJetski71 said:
grab it in store. Worth the drive for all that dough you'll save...thats if you have one nearby

i went to both stores, both FUCKING sold out
damn
i need a gig of ram, where should i order it from cheap

I bought two today, but now I'm concerned about the rebate. Perhaps I should have gotten them on separate receipts, but I didn't. It says one rebate per person, household, family or address per SKU. I have another address I could have it sent to. I was thinking maybe I could return one so I could have different store location, dates of purchase, names, addresses, etc. I'm not to familiar with situations like this. The stupid clerk at the front desk said it'd be fine, but methinks she was full of sh*t. Do I have to do this?

PLEASE HELP ME! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE BIG HOUSE AND GET STUCK WITH BIG BUBBA FOR FRAUD!!! :eek:

djp2k5 said:
I bought two today, but now I'm concerned about the rebate. Perhaps I should have gotten them on separate receipts, but I didn't. It says one rebate per person, household, family or address per SKU. I have another address I could have it sent to. I was thinking maybe I could return one so I could have different store location, dates of purchase, names, addresses, etc. I'm not to familiar with situations like this. The stupid clerk at the front desk said it'd be fine, but methinks she was full of sh*t. Do I have to do this?

PLEASE HELP ME! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE BIG HOUSE AND GET STUCK WITH BIG BUBBA FOR FRAUD!!! :eek:

I think she was full of it but I've never tried. I always bought them seperately and used different addresses. My advice: don't drop the soap :D

(haha j/k)

I went to Fry's this weekend (Renton, WA) and they had OCZ 3200 512 for 85 w/25 MIR limit one. 60 bucks is a pretty good deal, so I walked out to the car, threw the stuff in it, and walked back in for another stick. Mom gets a rebate at her house it would seem :)

Ahh, 1 gig of dual channel in my NF7-S :D (for 120 bucks!)

grabbed an ECS mobo / XP2700+ combo for 79 bucks too

out of stock everywhere, may as well call this deal dead. If somebody can pick me up two sticks of this I will gladly pay them back.

Back