FS/FT: awesome laptop bag, laptop ram, inspiron 8200 parts, mini-pci wifi, P4 2.8C

rosonowski said:
Interested in any trades for the WiFi Card?
yes. The only that thing that isn't up for trade is for p4 (I'm selling it for a friend). What cha got?

Yeah, I have a GF4MX 420, A Linksys BEFSR1 Router (the older four port with all the LEDs) Battlefeild 1942, UT2k3, A Sparc Station 5 (You'd need to be local or pay shipping, it's heavy), a Canon LiDE 20 Scanner (works great, some scratches on the outside of the lid) As well as some z4 Intercooler Water gear. (AMD, ATi, 1/2" block)

rosonowski said:
Yeah, I have a GF4MX 420, A Linksys BEFSR1 Router (the older four port with all the LEDs) Battlefeild 1942, UT2k3, A Sparc Station 5 (You'd need to be local or pay shipping, it's heavy), a Canon LiDE 20 Scanner (works great, some scratches on the outside of the lid) As well as some z4 Intercooler Water gear. (AMD, ATi, 1/2" block)
Nothing really of interest. Sorry :-/

I'd be interested in 2.8C for $150 shipped. Newegg has it for $165 shipped. I am trying to sell my mobo/processor and am looking for a 2.6C or above, yours fits right into my range.

I'm Interested in the wireless card, I've bought from you before. im me :)

(ScArE2100 or xijio on aim, xijio on heatware)

price drops! One timbuk2 bag is called for - the other is still available. All prices are listed are OBO! Throw me some offers! Thanks!

Well one of the Timbuk2 bags is currently on Ebay - the other gets listed Monday. 8200 parts will also be going on ebay shortly. (I'm thinking I'll list them at about 6:30 PM PST)

Back