The Dog ate my.....

AMV

Limp Gawd
well it had to happen sooner or later, the dog had to eat something more then just my wifes shoes, he had to eventually eat something of mine

wo what did he choose?? well, he started the evening of with an appitizer of a kleenex or two, then moved onto a slighlty meater entre' the power plug for my mini stereo. and for a scrumptuous finally he chewed on and utterly pulverized the PS/2 plug on my Microsoft multimedia natural keyboard... the one my wife got me for Christmas....

anyway yeah so my cable is shot... time to dig through the basement for another ps/2 cable to wire into my keyboard.... hope it's the same colour codes as my old one.

I could have been worse -- I once had a cat who chewed off the corners of most of the comics in my comic collection. I was pretty pissed off when I got home from school that day!

I thought for sure you were going to say the dog chewed through a power cord and got electrocuted itself.

At least he didn't swallow your CPU, like Steve's lizard did. :D

Qwertyman said:
do u have pics of that?! :eek:
I don't, but I do recall seeing an x-ray that showed the CPU inside the lizard, think it was a P4. (Steve's wife is a veterinary tech, if I recall correctly.) Not sure what happened to the lizard.

xdviper said:
lmaoooooooooo
lol the lizard probably choked on it

Yeah, well I was thinking that it probably cut the inside of its throat like crazy. Those corners on cpu's aren't exactly smooth! :p

ok, now I have a problem....

does anyone know which of these wires will line up properly, I have a cable but it doesn't match the colours of the old one..... here are some pics:

here is a basic look at the keyboard incase you needed to see it
100_0608.JPG

Alternate

here is the wireing inside the keyboard:
colour code: marked up Black - White - Brown - Black - Red
100_0610.JPG

Alternate

And here is a cable I have lying around, another keyboard I have also has this colour coding:
Bare - Grey - Brown - Yellow - Red
100_0612.JPG

Alternate

thanks for any help

Lethal said:
I don't, but I do recall seeing an x-ray that showed the CPU inside the lizard, think it was a P4. (Steve's wife is a veterinary tech, if I recall correctly.) Not sure what happened to the lizard.
The Event

The lizard didn't die. :D

yea, the lizard survived the p4, but it died recently when the kids at a bday party let it out on the back porch and it froze to death or something similar to that. :(

plot said:
yea, the lizard survived the p4, but it died recently when the kids at a bday party let it out on the back porch and it froze to death or something similar to that. :(
Poor creature.

A friend of mine had his cat piss on his motherboard while the computer was turned on.

The computer shut off and after a alchol bath the board worked again. It scared the shit out of the cat and it never went near the computer again. Luckily the computer was a intel P1 or something like that it was a OCZ chip running @ 200mhz with mmx and still works to this day..

damn animals..

Back