FS: Dell Poweredge Servers (4350 and 350)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeon711

Limp Gawd
I have posted my ad on my forums. You can click it to check it out and the pictures are in my forums.
http://cs.tsrealm.com/vforum/showthread.php?t=253

Also if you are interested please bump for me :D

Selling:
Dell Poweredge 4350 ($250) Or Best Offer
Dell Poweredge 350 ($350) Or Best Offer
Together: $550 Or Best Offer
256 Ram
2 18GB HDD Scsi
---------------------------------------------------
Dell Poweredge 350 (1U rack mount rails included)
Specs:
P3 850 MHz processor
256 Ram
40GB HDD

Image of Poweredge 350
350_1.gif

Trades:
Apple iPod 20, or 30 (rather have that)
Archos AV420
Athlon XP 2500 mobile with a motherboard and atleast 512 ram
Any Athlon 64bit with mobo
WD Raptor 74gb

Please let me know if you are interested in the servers or server. Email me at [email protected] as you know from my ad on my site I have 50+ feedback! Thanks!

eBay: jcahill711
Heatware: xeon711

It was all on my ad on my site but here they are:

Dell Poweredge 4350 (4U rack mount rails included)
Specs:
Dual P3 500 MHz processors
256 Ram
2 18GB HDD Scsi

Dell Poweredge 350 (1U rack mount rails included)
Specs:
P3 850 MHz processor
256 Ram
40GB HDD

The servers are sold. I will let you all know if its 100% sold. The person is interested just does not have the money as of now.

As of now. Both the servers are taken. The guy asked me to hold them until he gets the money. I will let you all know if he does not follow threw. Thanks for the interest. As for the shipping to UK. It would probally be well over $70. Its a monster of a server :D

I will let you know, when and if the person that is interested in both. I will post here if he falls threw. I really want to sell both together... :D THanks for your interest!

Have a nibble on the 4350. 350 is still for sale. The 4350 is semi pending. Let me know!

defenseman said:
id probably give ya $200 for that 4350. lemme know.

I will think about it. If the guy who called dibs first falls threw I will let you know! Thanks

4350 semi pending. Still thinking about the offer. The 350 is still up for grabes. Let me know!

Isn't Gmail considered a free email account? I thought must be a non-free email account.....

In any case, nice servers.

dktchan said:
Isn't Gmail considered a free email account? I thought must be a non-free email account.....

In any case, nice servers.

I have many email addresses. Gmail is free but not to public. You have to be invited if that makes a differnece? If I need to post another email even though the servers are almost sold let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back