Selling 9600XT Fireblade Edition, rare

Catsonar

[H]ard|Gawd
Selling a 9600XT Fireblade Edition from Sapphire. I have had it for about 5 months now. OC's like crazy. Has samsung memory I believe. Comes with Original box and CD drvers. Works great and i perfect condition. Has Ram sinks on the memory. Asking about $125 shipped. let me know with a PM or eamil at [email protected] :)

Heatware: Catsonar
Ebay: discipulando12

IM000125.jpg

The HL2 coupon was sold already.

I have a 9600XT Fireblade and you can check my sig to see what it oc'd too. I've seen some other's that hit 700Mhz on the core.

It's a very nice card for a 9600xt. great IQ also.

and did I mention that with a little tweaking you can also play Doom3 @ 1024x768 HQ with an average fps of 35-40??? :) although, I did drop it to medium quality when fighting the boss in Hell (that you get the soulcube from)...frames were dropping to 15fps.

great card for a second occasional gamer pc (one that your lazy ass friends can play on b/c they didn't bring their box over)

another bump for a sexy card....get these guys a pic of the PCB so they know its worth it

core: 580
Memory: 354

I know it can go higher, cause I have had it up to 600 and ran great with no artifacts but cause I didn't have right cooling for this( oh that OC is with stock heatsink). I know that with the Zlaman heatpipe cooler you could get some crazy OCing out of this card. And people shoot me some offers. :).

As for the card I need to get new batteries for my digi camera, as soon as I get some I post a pic of the card

Alright guys here are the pics that were promised:(sorry for taking long hurricane Charley is beating down pretty good right now)

IM000130.jpg

IM000131.jpg

IM000132.jpg

still got it? I dont know how badly you need the money, or how firm your price is, but I have $100 on me right now and need something better that this GF2. If that seems to low for you, thats fine, but if your interested at taht price PM me...

Hey, everyone

sorry that I have not been able to reply as soon as possible. I live in Florida and as some of you know we just got hit by hurricane charly. Well it was pretty bad, but about the card well i'm waiting on the responce from the guy from Canada. don't expect a reply soon, as i don't have power at my house right now(using my friends computer). But as soon as i get things together again I'll let you know. thanks

Main Target said:
your like my next door neighbor.. i lost a tree.. where do you live?

Hey man, Iive in Oviedo. The eye really came close around here. Trees in my neigborhood snaped and came down like crazy. How did you do man, are you ok?

Oh and the card is up for sale again, Viper I 'll take your offer if you can pay for shipping, LMK. Thx

desperate bump to sell this thing, why do people let me down when they are about to buy it :( , oh well

my parents business STILL have no power, trees... what trees?

and my tiny tree in my front yard must be replanted.. you know anything aobut replanting trees?

Catsonar said:
desperate bump to sell this thing, why do people let me down when they are about to buy it :( , oh well

sorry man, i just came across more money and need a better card, but I will keep bumping for you, this card is sexy, someone has to want it.

Viper87227 said:
sorry man, i just came across more money and need a better card, but I will keep bumping for you, this card is sexy, someone has to want it.

Thx man, wish me luck :)

The 9600XT FIreblade Edition is currently Pending, currently hanging more towards the Sold side already. Just to let you guys know.

Main Target said:
my parents business STILL have no power, trees... what trees?

and my tiny tree in my front yard must be replanted.. you know anything aobut replanting trees?

well you mentioned that it was a small tree, how small exactly? if its as tall as you go ahead and replant it again don't yank it out again for if its down the tree must have some damage to the roots already. Now if its taller than you(significantly) than most likely the vital roots have been ripped putting the tree into a shock. If this is the case than it really depends on the tree to recover. They usually don't though and just die. But if anything man I can help out, you know visit or something. LMK my fellow neighbor :)

well its small, but much taller than me... the actualy shaft of the tree isnt damaged, but the thicker parts of the root is kinda torn open? cracked?

OMG sadly enough another person backed out again from buying my card. Why? :confused:

AN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAAH..........................BUMP :confused: :(

Why are all of the caps marked with a blue marker? Is this a RMA card and any warantee left on it?

No the card was bought brand new like that. I guessing its a Fireblade thing :rolleyes:

My fireblade has marked caps as well...after seeing the o/c I got from the card my worries were quickly dispelled.

Bump for a getting screwed once again. Not peoples fault but just gets old after awhile. Dam life sucks for me right now, with hurricane and trying to sell this. :confused: :(

Catsonar said:
Bump for a getting screwed once again. Not peoples fault but just gets old after awhile. Dam life sucks for me right now, with hurricane and trying to sell this. :confused: :(

Anoher bump, help a brudda out and buy this

Back