FS: 2 PNY 6800 GT's

Status
Not open for further replies.
6800gt.jpg

There's a picture of mine with the brass colored bar on the end.

Weird... and it's like that out of the box?

That's interesting, I'd love to see some more pics of the card like that. (Just curious)

theres nothing special about it. Just at reinforcing bar i guess so the card isnt as stressed.

More pics of the bar please? Seems kinda stupid to add a heavy brass bar just for "reinforcing". Why didn't the original version have it?

ok! new news: Just popped this sucker in and im at 425/1.15 right now Im not pushing it yet. But its working just fine!!!

Im going to see if it can hit 430/1.2 then 3dmark03 it.

BTW this is the test setup:

1700+ DL3TC @ 200x11
MSI K7N2 Delta L
1538mb PC3200 DUAL channel (3x512mb)
80gb WD BLACK 7.2k RPM
Lian Li PC7
TTGI 450watt PSU
Thermaltake Volcano 12

possible possible possible. maybe? I was looking for a higher a64 though Like a 3000 or a 3200.

YHPM again.....I'm serious about a deal...if we work it out, PP can be sent immediately.

man.. doesnt anyone like to read the rules at all?

If you dont feel that my price is fair, keep it to yourself.

And if you can get a GT for a lower price.. MORE POWER TO YOU. You are no way obligated to buy from me. its not like im going to haunt you forever if you dont.

Not only that. IF you read correctly these were retail I just threw away the boxes because they were in poor shape when i bought them. You can register them at PNY for a full lifetime warranty ( of course PNY lifetime warranty warrants the card for lifetime of the card)

Thanks for the seriously unwanted thread crap.

got a question:: I can't seem to find the PNY with a picture of the copper strip @ the top of card and these have'nt been flashed yet right..
is there anyway you could send me a photo of the back of the card w/the writing on the pcb clear MN or the card version no.

PS Not the video card serial no but the area silkscreened on the pcb
Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back