Doom 3...simply the best game ever

Ricko

Weaksauce
That's right....best ever. It has all the components of a first rate fps...plus more...so much more that EVERYONE in there right mind will be running to id to get the rights to this engine. It simply is ....incredible. I don't even want to play far cry now....why? It doesn't come close in the graphics department OR the suspense department. If you are in to role playing games...you wouldn't understand. The graphics and appearance of this game ....is simply astonishing! The reason alot of guys aren't enjoying the game ( obviously my opinion) is they don't have the hardware to enjoy the game. Get atleast a 6800GT...sit back...and enjoy! It doesn't get any better than this.

Playability?
Heck, Doom and Doom2 were more fun to play as opposed to jippying about looking at how pretty the blood spray can be.
Doom3 gets old in a hurry. Too bad since it had all the ingredients to make it great, not just allright.

mmm tacos, i wish there was a taco place open late here, i could really go for some mexican food.

Ricko said:
Get atleast a 6800GT...sit back...and enjoy!
IMHO, Far Cry was so much better than DOOM 3 and it was completely enjoyable with my GF4 Ti 4400. No uber card required ;)

I'll agree with you. Personally one of the most fun FPS experiences I have had in a long time. I haven't played Farcry though, but don't really care about it right now anyway, or do I care much about any of the otehr games in the near future since right now I am busy with this one. So I just figured I'd give you some support. Now on with my night.

Back