FYI, the mashmaster is off on vacation so this thread will go dormant for a couple weeks till he gets back in action. Have fun mashie!!!

Mashie, while I was reading your thread and admiring your skill, I realized this thread is from 2004! Wow! You have some serious skill. Your creativity is over the top. Nice work. I'm very impressed. I can only imagine what you have done since.

Steven Noland

Do you have plans for your next mod or will that come when the time comes for it?

and excellent job with the case. I was just browsing your site and admiring all of the work. Some great stuff you have done there. Excellent job.

great idea and awesome modding.... :eek: i loved how this mod tuned out.....two thumps up :p

Wow, I can't believe it's already been two years. I remember obsessively following this and Crim's projects and constantly checking to see if there were any updates. Come on mashie, we need some more awesome moddage!

wow.gif

Thats the second time i've seen this thread revive from the dead!

It was a very spectacular mod I have to say though.

Ahh! Zombie thread!

*beats thread back down to page 2 with a shovel*

Still an awsome mod, though :D

mashie said:
Thanks. This mod is now used by my sisters stepdaughter to browse the web.
LOL, and the kids are OK with all the guts and stuff "growing" out of this PC?

I am looking forward to your next mod, I hope it is something of a hybrid between this mod and good ol' Annemonae

Back