Epox & Ocz

WeldZilla

Limp Gawd
I recently got some new PC4000 Gold Rev.2 mem from OCZ . My old mem died and they replced it with this pretty new stuff. Rather than go on and on I will just show you where I am at so far.
Thewholemaryann.jpg

this mem is allowing me to get some good clocks from my CPU. The old stuff that was dying had me limited.
Here is a shot of the old pcmark02 score. You can still download and run it for comparison. There is however,no orb for it anymore. I still like it as a tool.
pcmarko2.jpg

Then I went after the PCMark04 test.
PCMARKdammit.jpg

Needless to say I am thrilled with this new mem. I am also thrilled with this Epox4PDA2+Ver.2 Mobo. It is as overclocker friendly as they come!!! It has just been flawless for me. This was my first non Abit board of all the systems I have built for me. I am hooked. Best board I have ever used and abused. There is more to experiment with on this OCZ mem. I have only had it a day!! I'll let you know where it ends up!!

WZ

Only 3.551Ghz out of your 2.4Ghz?

Just kidding, that's awsome. Is that the absolute max? How about in a 1:1 ratio with looser memory timings, what can you get to?

I am going to spend some time playing with it this weekend. I know I can't get a 295 fsb @1:1 with this mem But I do want to see just how far it will go. I'll let you know. I am just really enjoying this combination I have running now. It really runs smooth and ultra fast on video converting at 291 fsb @ 3501 mhz. The temps are staying quite cool and all is well.

Back