My Orange LiLi -- 56k fageddaboutit

O2Flow

Limp Gawd
Ok so this case has been sitting since x-mas, due to my busy schedule and the ongoing delays of HL2. It was supposed to built long ago, but alas college and moving and my gf have kept my financial situation bad to say the least.

DSC03213.JPG

DSC03214.JPG

DSC03215.JPG

DSC03216.JPG

This is my PS1 lcd wired via RGB to my Matrox G200

lcd.jpg

setup.jpg

Any idea what shade of orange that is. I am planning on painting the inside of my case and that would be the perfect shade.

Combat Wombat said:
That is HOT! Brb, getting new pants.

What is that, anodized? What's the cost like on that?

Yeah, how much did that cost? Giving me ideas for my own case.

Woot for the pumpkin case. Looks good so far.

speaking of woot, bout time for a new product

NICE, I'm planning on anodizing my PC65 black or dark grey. How much did it cost you?

Lets not talk about price :D

Apparently not a whole lot of anodizers have orange, so they had to make a whole tub of solution just for my one case. ($+++)

Cost about $300 including the price of the case :eek:

I forgot to mention that the added touch of the shitter in the background was a nice addition ;)

Where do you get that kinda thing done?

Any ideas on where I should look around town or in the Yellow Pages for places like that?

I just recently got a new LianLi PC65, and I am from Oklahoma State University (Orange/Black). That would look really awesome to get my case done like that.

Imagine it with a white cold cathode light inside of it....mmmmm. :D

STRESSTEST said:
I forgot to mention that the added touch of the shitter in the background was a nice addition ;)

LOL good catch...

Although the broads on the TV are much better to look at...

MD

I will host that background later if anyone wants it :D

I had to take the newer pics in my apartment bathroom as the bedroom doesn have enough light. The last 2 pics are from my parents house before I moved out this summer.

Once I finish my luxeon floor lamp, I will take some new ones :eek:

i wanna know where you got it anodized at, i just got my pc65, and would love to go blue or black anodized. :cool:

B18_Cya said:
how much did it cost ?

;) .....

O2Flow said:
Lets not talk about price :D

Apparently not a whole lot of anodizers have orange, so they had to make a whole tub of solution just for my one case. ($+++)

Cost about $300 including the price of the case :eek:

toader said:
Where do you get that kinda thing done?

Any ideas on where I should look around town or in the Yellow Pages for places like that?

I just recently got a new LianLi PC65, and I am from Oklahoma State University (Orange/Black). That would look really awesome to get my case done like that.

Imagine it with a white cold cathode light inside of it....mmmmm. :D

There should be anodizing services in your town, there are a lot in Vancouver, just look in the Yellow Pages or your state's online phone book website.

GIGAHZ said:
Nice H2 Orange , i do have to Wonder Who Did That Job :D heh

hey I never told you this, but do you notice anything missing in this pic?

yep, you forgot.

DSC03217.JPG

DSC03218.JPG

its anodized...the metal is kind of dyed electrically to be that color.

i know ive butchered the entire process, but thats kind of the idea.

anyways, i love the dual real cutouts, an absolute must on those cases :cool:

Sexy color, nice women on the screen. That's going to look hot when it's completed. You have to post pics of it again. You going to use led neon fans? If so, what colors?

what a clean ass case, how could you let your gf get in front of that :confused: oh wait........ :D

that anno make gets me motivated to go get my paintball gun done

That's pretty hot. To bad I'm a poor college student too, otherwise I'd try something like that.

Back