Kill Bill Vol 1 theme on FIC VG61

LaTech

2[H]4U
Not finished with it yet. Still need to round the edges on the plexi for hte top (I replaced the handle as it was painted on the underside and wouldn't paint that well). Also have yet to order the parts for the insides. Will paint the Floppy drive (if I use one) and the DVD Burner. Also working on some decals for the windows - one side the 3 pointed diamond on the scabbard of The Bride's sword, and the other side being the dragon on her sword.

Also considering painting a keyboard and a mouse in this theme...don't know how hard that will be, though.

before1.JPG

before2.JPG

after1.JPG

after2.JPG

after3.JPG

redex

But sounds intriguing, might be interested if the pics are good.

edit: i see it now. damn school computers. see post below for response

I saw a Kill Bill Vol. 2 case a few months ago, but it was full ATX. Looking good.

thats pretty cool, how did you make the blood splatters? just driplets of red paint? looks good dood :D

Here's how the blood was done (and I heavily suggest practicing before you do the real thing!): Spray into the spray paint lid for about 3 seconds. Tilt the lid forward until one drop comes out, then make like a throwing motion with your hand (while gholding onto the lid...). This causes the paint to fly out with some speed and will give the desired effects.

just tell em you cut your hand and winged it across the paint. you'd be way [H]arder. ;)

looks good! but the only thing i might even suggest is some kill bill pic somewhere in there. otherwise people won't really know what's going on without first telling them.

very sick idea! I loved those 2 movies, i got a poster in my room and its the backround on my phone :p get a small sword and attach it on the side, maybe a red water cooling system

Morphes said:
very sick idea! I loved those 2 movies, i got a poster in my room and its the backround on my phone :p get a small sword and attach it on the side, maybe a red water cooling system

that would be awesome! it would add even more to the blood affect

Very nice, I would of placed some sort of graphic of a Hatori Hanzo sword somewhere, or
even maybe part of the sword loged into the case from the top.

I say take the sword and stab it through the top of the case. Then somehow make it so that you can see it inside too. That would pretty sweet.

yeah i was planning to do sumthin like that but with a real case and not a mini, just because of size constraints and the video card in the way of sword :-/

Don't care much for the style though I did like the movies. Still quality work though, Good job. =)

Looks very sweet. I didn't care much for the movies, but I dig the look you got going. I think that it looks pretty damn classy and original.

HRslammR said:
looks good! but the only thing i might even suggest is some kill bill pic somewhere in there. otherwise people won't really know what's going on without first telling them.

Nah, I think it would be cooler to keep it just yellow with the mod-looking stripe and blood splatters. It keeps it classy without making it say "OMGBBQ LOOK AT MY KILLBILL CAES ISN'T TI COOUL!!?!11>>" Putting a pic in makes it lose its subtlety.

Although a sword through the top of it would KICK ASS. That would be completly awesome. Maybe you could find a way to attatch a sword pretty securly on the top and use it as a make-shift handle that fits the case scheme? Just a thought, but if you stuck a sword in that thing, it would be rad beyond rad :cool: :D

looks really sweet, i like it! like the man said dont put any pics. looks really nice. great job.

I like your case because although it screams Kill Bill, you might not see it.
Subtle, and yeah that gay handle...good job with the removal.

nice paint job on the case. I would have air brushed the blood splatters. The sword idea is really cool. I would do it my self, if my case wasnt all black. I dont want to repaint the entire thing. Mayb ill buy a cheapO case and mod it into kill bill style with the sword goin through the entire thing.

chronic9 said:
nice paint job on the case. I would have air brushed the blood splatters. The sword idea is really cool. I would do it my self, if my case wasnt all black. I dont want to repaint the entire thing. Mayb ill buy a cheapO case and mod it into kill bill style with the sword goin through the entire thing.

Do the Kill Bill 2 case then. All black with a stripe of yellow :)

now you have no handle! Howabout using a mini plastic sword, or a katana-rack mock-up to replace it?

love it, but definetly needs more blood. I mean seriously, think crazy 88 scene

Back