Me Myself and Eye (lots o' pics)

Emberghost

Gawd
Here are some pics I have takin and edited lately with my Nikon 5400. Please feel free to post up some new shots of yourself or anything you feel like. Need to wake this forum up. :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blackandwhite.jpg

-

dark6.jpg

-

dark7.jpg

-

life5.jpg

-

me223.jpg

-

eye23.jpg

-

eye6.jpg

-

eye7.jpg

-

eye8.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what yall think?

Emberghost said:
Here are some pics I have takin and edited lately with my Nikon 5400. Please feel free to post up some new shots of yourself or anything you feel like. Need to wake this forum up. :D

So what yall think?
Great shots; I particularly like eye7.jpg. I will have to try to get a similar shot :).

Here are a few recent shots of mine. Thanks for giving me a reason to sort through them!

DSCF4658_sunflower_petals_sm.jpg

DSCF4481_tough_nut_sm.jpg

P8156565_max_resting_sm.jpg

DSCF4718_siding_spider_sm.jpg

DSCF4648_bee_pollen_sm.jpg

DSCF4496_capillary_sm.jpg

Thanks guys, and HorsePunchKid those are some awesome shots. I like the style, I especially like the first. Keep us updated on all the good stuff. :D ;)

I've probably posted this before, but your eye photos reminded me of it, and I forgot to post it. It's much less flattering than the pictures you took :).

DSCF8694_huge_pupil_sm.jpg

I like the last couple of pics, I'm trying to work up some new ones, but here is one I took of my sisters new puppie

bryantsmall.jpg

WesM63 said:
I like the last couple of pics, I'm trying to work up some new ones, but here is one I took of my sisters new puppie
A minute or two in Photoshop gave me this, if you're interested. Basically levels (turned down blue, increased contrast), some unsharp mask to try and recover some detail around the nose and eyes, and a little desaturation. Cute puppy! Black lab?

HorsePunchKid said:
A minute or two in Photoshop gave me this, if you're interested. Basically levels (turned down blue, increased contrast), some unsharp mask to try and recover some detail around the nose and eyes, and a little desaturation. Cute puppy! Black lab?

Wow looks great man. I need to figure out how to do that sort of stuff lol. Yep, he is a lil black lab. :)

I was trying to focus in on the center flower while having others blurr. Does this show depth? Idk.

F1.jpg

Nice and grainy from a 400 iso...
F2.jpg

After PS, reducing color about 60%...
F2%20filtered.jpg

And a pixie....
A1.jpg

Hey Horse Punch Kid, did you sit in the dark for a while and shoot your eye with a flash? That must've blinded you for a while. hehe.

Rooster said:
Hey Horse Punch Kid, did you sit in the dark for a while and shoot your eye with a flash? That must've blinded you for a while. hehe.
Good guess, but actually it was drug-induced. That is to say, I went in to get my eyes checked for a new contact lens prescription (you can see the lens pretty clearly in that photo). One of the retinal checkups requires a level of visibility that can only be achieved by dilating the pupils, so they dosed me with some muscle-relaxant eyedrops. It was a really strange experience. Everything was blurry (huge aperture) and bright; so bright that outside, I had to cover my eyes with my hands even with my eyes closed.

Back