59.99 for 512 stick of ram from outpost

I bought a stick of this...runs great at stock speeds. I havn't tried any overclocking with it, but for $60 it's a steal!

I just ordered a stick of this along with the CPU/motherboard combo deal also at Outpost for my Dad for a much needed upgrade from his Duron 700 system he's currently running. I'll let ya'll know how it works out in a few days.

umbra said:
how did it turn out

I got the motherboard/cpu combo but the memory is backordered. :mad:
I'm going to the AMD Tech Tour in [H]ot 'lanta Monday and the new Fry's is nearby so I'm going to drop in and see if they have it in stock.

Hope you get it. I had to give up and get a stick elsewhere and cancel my order. Damned thing about it was I drove down to the Atlanta Fry's and they had it in stock but it was $15 higher than the Fry's/Outpost price. Fry's would not honor there own online price. :mad:

Does this stuff run at PC3200 speed at 2.5Vdimm? I have a Xeon motherboard that supplies only 2.5Vdimm

Even better deal I think, amazon has the above mentioned stick for $64.59 with free shipping.

Amazon

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
tacomaboy said:
Need to note that is not DDR RAM

Yes it is

Premium 512MB PC3200 400MHz 64x64 DDR 184Pin - 1 Year

Fuck, they back ordered it and i paid for Airborne Second Day Delivery

How can i cancel this order?

edit Canceled the order

tacomaboy said:
Need to note that is not DDR RAM
SebtheDJ said:
Yes it is

Premium 512MB PC3200 400MHz 64x64 DDR 184Pin - 1 Year

I think tacomaboy was talking to this guy:
Ackfoo said:
Even better deal I think, amazon has the above mentioned stick for $64.59 with free shipping.

Amazon

...who linked to a 512mb flash drive. :)

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
To those contemplating this deal. Outpost has had this stuff for a long time at this price. Go back a day or two later and you should find it. A few of us have bought it and i haven't heard a complaint yet. The ones shipped out a month ago had tiny-bga ram chips onboard similar to kingmax.

This is where I have to step in and say that the last 5 of these GREAT deals I have tried to get out of Fry's have not gone through and have resulted in a waste of time.

Each one was punctuated by me having to write 4-7 emails to customer support staff just to even get an acknowledgement that they had my money and had not sent me anything.

I will NEVER, EVER deal with that company again! PERIOD!

Back