system locks up listening to music

v1p3r-386-

Limp Gawd
This is really weird. Whenever I listen to the music video "Ocean Breathes Salty" on iTunes the sound cuts out and the screen goes blank. All the fans are still going and the machine is still running, a quick restart fixes the problem. This problem only started after I oc'd my gt 2 ultra speeds. But one thing I don't get is that the card is stable and artifact free in all my games and plays all the other music videos on iTunes fine w/out locking up. WTF is causing this, it's very annoying. Also, I'm using the forceware 66.70 drivers if it matters. I'm going to try playing the video @ stock speeds and try some different drivers but seriously wtf? :confused:

Edit: Just ran through the video find @ gt speeds. I don't get it though cause my 2d speeds were the same. Does playing a video use the cards 3d power? Also, I read somewhere that gt's have some kind of 2d voltage problem when oc'ing or someting. I believe it was "the batman" I searched but couldn't find it.

If everything else seems to be working fine, I would suspect that the file is a download gone bad.

upriverpaddler said:
If everything else seems to be working fine, I would suspect that the file is a download gone bad.
Yeah me 2, but it's just so weird.... How could that cause my sound and video to cut out? I was just wondering if there is something else possibly wrong with my system, but I guess not.

Back