FS/FT: Hauppauge 250 MCE, more to be added

CrimandEvil

Dick with a heart of gold
- Lite-On LTR- 52327S (Black), $22 Shipped USPS
Good drive, the only time it's burned a coaster was due to my fault. My only problem is that's loud when burning at 52x and this is in my HTPC so it's gotta go.

I'm willing to trade for:
- Video card (FX series or ATi 9600 series)
- Hard Drive (80 Gig SATA but must be a quiet drive)
- DVD Burner
- 512 mb (256 x 2) of PC-3200 Memory
- A good waterblock for an Intel/AMD64/Athlon XP motherboards
- 12 volt water pump
- Good 5.1/6.1/7.1 Speakers, something like Logitech's Z-640 or even Harmen Karmon's Creature 2.1 speakers
- Logitech MX-700
- A good USB printer
- Slim slot loading Laptop drives
- A SFF size motherboard
- Chaintech AV-710
If interested post what you've got or ask any questions you'd like. I have some more stuff that I'll post later in the day.

Heat is under "Crim"

Either PM, Post or email me at Crimandevil AT gmail.com, Crimthegrey AT msn.com . I don't do Paypal right now so an MO would be the perfered way of payment.

Bumps would be appreciated. :)

Dibs on the WINTV PVR-250 ... as long as it works on XP pro
At work now .. will PM this evening

t

I'm using XP Home with it so it'll work with Pro. Don't hessitant to ask if you have any questions. :)

Hardware requirements.?? Hauppage say's P4 1.2 or better ... AMD 1700, ok ?
What are you using ? ( did you have ?)

t

Damn just saw ... you don't do paypal .. been selling stuff and cramming my PP account just waiting for one of these to pop up . I guess no PP, no more dibs :(

t

I've used it with that 1900+ listed, I believe you can go as low as a 500Hmz P3 for both encoding (the PVR 250 MCE does all the encoding work) and playback. Right now I'm using a Mobile 2400+ with it.

Yeah I don't do Paypal, I haven't setup up my PP account yet. Sorry. :(

I could transfer PP funds to bank account ( would take a couple days )
then take out the cash and purchase a MO and snail mail it.
.... ahhh, too much of a hassle

Dibs released ... have at it folks ... take a *bump* for a great deal !!

t

Meant to say, i'm not in need of what you have listed, but i may put some hardware up for sale in a month or two...need to sort out the mountain first. Interested in a PM'd list when the time comes? Pretty sure i have a few items on your "want list". The prices would be irresistable ;)

SJetski71 said:
Interested in a PM'd list when the time comes? Pretty sure i have a few items on your "want list". The prices would be irresistable ;)
Sure I'm sure I'll have something interesting still. :)

how about a 125gpm pump for that psu? yes the pump is 120vac, but it is a long-used statuary fountain pump... it will run reliably for another 'bout 10 years probably... have been using it myself to combat a roof leak. pump wins every time- no more raining in my living room!

how about a 125gpm pump in exchange for that psu? yes the pump is 120vac, but it is a long-used statuary fountain pump... it will run reliably for another 'bout 10 years probably... have been using it myself to combat a roof leak. pump wins every time- no more raining in my living room!

but i got it for free (friend gave it to me) and i can always get another one.

mostly what i got is no money and plenty of antiques... i can sell you a whole comp if you want, but the newest one is a pII mmx 400mhz.

starhawk said:
mostly what i got is no money and plenty of antiques... i can sell you a whole comp if you want, but the newest one is a pII mmx 400mhz.
LOL, how about a quiet DVD drive? If you want it I could hold on to it for you til you have the money.

tsd said:
YGPM! :)

no use really. the psu would be for the mac se mod... but i am going w/ a combo drive for that so i dont spend a year cutting holes.

starhawk said:
no use really. the psu would be for the mac se mod... but i am going w/ a combo drive for that so i dont spend a year cutting holes.
You sure? I'm willing to hold on to it for you til you have the cash. I've read your thread and I'd like to see the mod. :)

well... truth is that i have ~$120.

trouble is that i am at college and have no access to money orders. i am setting up a paypal account... but i have heard that they like to put restricted holds on people to keep paypal out of the red... and there are simply too many of those complaints to be ignored.

Yeah, I've heard of the PP problems. It makes me kind of uneasy to use a PP account but it looks like things are moving that way so I'm going to have to do it soon. You know you can get MO's from the post office or your bank. ;)

in college and no car.

besides... by monday, it'll be all set up.

what i decided to do is only have $$$ in there when i was going to buy something, so they wouldn't get much from me if they wanted to.

i've been paypalled.

now all i have to do is figure out how to *use* the d*** thing.

hey crim... how would i pay you via paypal... the "debit card" thing? or something i haven't thought of yet?

starhawk said:
hey crim... how would i pay you via paypal... the "debit card" thing? or something i haven't thought of yet?
It would be a money order.

I am very interested in the Hauppauge 250 MCE video card. Please let me know how I can get a hold of you via Email, MSN messenger, or PM. LMK!! Thanks!

-haryy

zac_haryy said:
I am very interested in the Hauppauge 250 MCE video card. Please let me know how I can get a hold of you via Email, MSN messenger, or PM. LMK!! Thanks!

-haryy
Sorry, the card is going to a friend of mine, I'm just wanting for payment on it hence the pending. Again I'm sorry but for it's pretty much reserved right now.

Back