Dual G4 867 PowerMac with SuperDrive (Like new in the box)

Dual G4 867 PowerMac with SuperDrive
With the original box, papers, software, etc. The last one of its design (before they went with the cheese grinder model ;-) ) still has the plastic cover protecting the mirror doors up front. (never removed).Great tool for video editing and DVD Authoring, it includes a SuperDrive DVD/CD writer. I will email more pictures to interested parties and will be more than happy to answer any questions. Act now and I will include a copy of VirtualPC 6.0 so you can install a WindowsOS in it for maximum compatibility. (Copy of VPC bought online and downloaded so doesn't include manuals. It is a legit copy however) Email questions: [email protected]

Asking for $1200(+shipping)

Specifications:

* Dual 867 processors

* 1.25 GB RAM

* 60GB Hard Drive

* SuperDrive - burn DVD/CD

* All original software including IDVD a IMovie.

* It does Dual Boot OS X and 9

* Original Apple Pro Keyboard & Mouse

* VirtualPC 6.0 downloaded and burned to CD (bought online, no printed manual but legit copy)

* FREE BONUS:Harman/Kardon Sondsticks (in original box but ONLY IF buyer pays for shipping..price will not change if buyer declines speakers)

Computer fully tested with no problems. Guaranteed no DOA.

Terms of Sale *Read Carefully*

Usually I have no problem shipping first but this is my exception. Will ship ONLY when payment has cleared. Buyer pays actual costs for UPS Ground ($50) shipping. Will include the Harman/Kardon soundsticks *ONLY IF* buyer is willing to pay shipping. ($25 extra (total of $75 for both items)) Price will not change if buyer declines speakers. Paypal accepted...Escrow ok also but at buyer's expense.

Heat: DreamTwister
Email: [email protected]

DSCF0008.JPG

DSCF0030.JPG

DSCF0050.JPG

DSCF0032.JPG

DSCF0033.JPG

trade for my iBook?

specs are:
14.1" screen/1.07ghz/512mb/40gb/COMBO

Works awesomely. Has 32mb dedicated ATi Radeon 9200 graphics. Also comes with mouse, warcraft 3 and more. LMK!

wow. i am really really tempted to buy that. dont know if i have the money though.

EDIT: how well does this thing handle OS X and other heavy audio/video software. thatd be the primary purpose of this machine: large video editing, large audio editing, and some photoshop probably

sharp said:
keyboard? mouse?

Oh yes...Sorry...I thought it was implied. Everything like it comes on the box. I take good care of my hardware so as you can imagine, everything is in mint condition (no scratches, no problems...)

wow. i am really really tempted to buy that. dont know if i have the money though.

EDIT: how well does this thing handle OS X and other heavy audio/video software. thatd be the primary purpose of this machine: large video editing, large audio editing, and some photoshop probably

The dual setup is ideal for audio and video editing. I used Photoshop 7, Illustrator 10 I'm not heavy on graphic design but my friend would do mad projects on it and was very very happy with the results. As far as video editing goes I only used IMovie and IDVD (both heavily because I love the results) Very nice. I don't have any technicals to mention because I still consider myself kinda newbie when it comes to graphics and I tried to learn Final Cut Pro myself but I don't have much time to read the books. Oh, and Mac OSX is a beauty. It is actually the main OS as I never used OS9. Currently its running MacOS X 10.2.8 and the transitions are smooth and responsive...

how much are those speakers rated for? namely the woofer. how good is the sound quality? and, if youre willing, how much would you sell the speaker set for?

Back