9800SE w/ Zalman ZM80A-HP cooler & OCZ BGA RAMSinks

Dave332

Weaksauce
I'm selling a PowerColor 9800SE. It's the 256 Bit model (128MB) and comes with a Zalman ZM80A-HP passive cooler and eight Vantec ICEBERQ BGA Ramsinks, both already installed. This card overclocks pretty well, but I never successfully softmodded it, however, I only tried one method (Omega Drivers) and never tried a flash or anything. Oh, I also never bumped the voltage or anything, so you might try that, but anyway, clocked 380 core 340 mem by default, got it to 450 core 360 mem. I'm asking $125 shipped obo. If interested, please PM me.

The card also has dual display. (DVI, VGA/SVID)

Sorry, I should have been more clear. You can't use a free e-mail address for your only address. You do have to post an e-mail address, but it has to be an ISP or EDU address (you can hide it from spiders by doing something like john.castorino(@)@(@)jefferson.edu)

Sorry, I know they're blurry, my dad's camera sucks and I'm not a great photographer.

Oct21-01.jpg

Oct21-02.jpg

Oct21-03.jpg

Oct21-04.jpg

Oct21-05.jpg

Those ramsinks don't look like OCZ, you sure they aren't Vantec iCEBERQ Copper BGA Ramsinks?

It's possible. I don't have the packaging for them anymore, I'll search around on xoxide or newegg or something to see if I can find something that looks like the original packaging.

My appologies, they are indeed the Vantec ICEBERQ's. Don't mean to mislead anyone. will edit post.

So, when you softmodded it, it put out the checkerboard effect?

Nice card btw.

Dave332 said:
My appologies, they are indeed the Vantec ICEBERQ's. Don't mean to mislead anyone. will edit post.

I wasn't sure, but I was looking at my ocz and i was like... did they make two versions, but i did remember seeing those somewhere else under the vantec name. found them over on frozencpu...

I figured it was an honest mistake, either way its a good card

One time I got checkerboard and when I rebooted again, windows looked ok but 3dmark '03 artifacted like nothing else.

Back