Kingston 512MB PC3200 [H]yperX - $69.99AR

HEADS UP

I was going to post this earlier until i noticed it was a Kingston Value rebate enclosed and not HyperX.

Its likely you'll never see your rebate check (i certainly wouldn't chance it)

Is there a HyperX rebate form floating around perhaps?

I wonder if Fry's would have to honor it somehow if someone bought it and expected a rebate. Sounds like Fry's messed up.

i've seen them do this a few times already. too bad theres no frys on the east coast yet :/

Rebate forms say they are for khx's

I think they will be honored.

Hmm, the rebate forms say they are for don't have the correct model number listed though. Sounds iffy actually.

Was gonna jump on this, but not a gambler. Oh well.

Ya, and one of the guy's at the Duluth (Atlanta) store said that they are talking about opening 2-3 more stores in the Atlanta area. The one here is going to be the closest to me anyway, but it doesn't hurt to have more :D

I am thinking about getting these but isn't this still a great buy even without the rebate? Anyone hear anything bad about HyperX?

LiquidX said:
I am thinking about getting these but isn't this still a great buy even without the rebate? Anyone hear anything bad about HyperX?

actually i thought hyperx was quite good right?
I meen it has a heat spreader DUH :p
But seriously isnt anyways 90 bux good for that anyways? even though it isnt hyperx...but im going to check that tommorrow..for my local frys here in campbell california

heh just saw this bought it for 119.99 as temp ram while my rams being rma'd. good deal ..

if you want a good deal fry's also has that 1gb kit of PDP PC3200 2-3-2-5 ram... for $159.99. great deal cause i bought mine from newegg for $199 last week.

Ferdjones said:
Ya, and one of the guy's at the Duluth (Atlanta) store said that they are talking about opening 2-3 more stores in the Atlanta area. The one here is going to be the closest to me anyway, but it doesn't hurt to have more :D

sure would be nice to have one inside the perimeter.

deal alive again but for $79 now, the rebate does list KHX as qualified.

LiquidX said:

It is BH-5 or CH-5, so no worries.

-SEAL

This is a definite hot deal. Even hotter then the one i got earlier today by 20$ :( Oh well at least i saved 20$ on the hyperx gig kit i bought of this same stuff, bringing it to 185 after tax. Hella good deal. BTW The rebate form, has a part number with the letters 'khx' Which stand for presumably Kingston Hyper X
Now the Kingston value ram, those part numbers have a KVR in them. Just the heads up on a great deal, buy em up!

I just check the rebate form and its expired... Only good from 11/12/04 thru 11/16/04..

Yep I think its still a good buy... Better timings (400MHz settings: 2-3-2-6-1 (CAS Latency 2)) than my PC4000 and almost 1/2 the price.. Plus this memory is $122 at Newegg.

i hope they get a new fry in atlanta, getting there from northlake/emory area is a bitch and the traffic is always horrible up there. not to mention the very srtange car dealership in the parking lot?

Just bought a gig of this on outpost for $180 shipped. I think I'm too late for the rebate (expires today), but for $180 shipped, it's still LOADS cheaper than everywhere else. I wonder why Outpost is having such awesome deals on KHX lately?

Ferdjones said:

cybertron said:

I'm hoping that Fry's puts one on the north side of Marietta. :)

MrJekyll said:
the fact that you can only get one turns me off..

If you need a gig of this, try http://shop1.outpost.com/product/3746176?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG. I ordered mine yesterday, got it today (uber fast shipping). I don't know if this is important, but the model on the site is Model #KHX3200K2/1G while the ones I got are Model #KHX3200AK2/1GR. Is there a difference between the K2 and the AK2? Just wondering.

cybertron said:

South of the perimeter would be good too.

Duluth is too far away.

Back