Nice: Logitech Z-3 - 2.1 Speakers $6.60 AC AR shipped ( only a $30 MFR MIR )

SJetski71

Fully [H]
EDIT: coupon dead but deal still alive, comes out to $15 shipped AR

Get em as an inexpensive gift or treat yourself. Follow the instructions below to get the full discount. A good upgrade for your secondary, sister, lil brother, gramps rig.

1) Click here to find the 5% link: http://www.buy.com/retail/coupon.asp?prid=85277073&dcaid=1688

2) Then do a search for Logitech Z-3 and add it to your cart.

3) Finish purchase then download the Logitech MFR mail-in-rebate PDF (valid on purchases thru Nov 15th)

Enjoy your great budget audio for pennies on the dollar :). From what i understand Logitech MIR's are pretty good.

EDIT: Sry folks, price has been raised to $13ish. Didn't notice buy.com had already raised the price. This is with a $20 MFR MIR ;)

It does say $20 in big bold letters so I assume it's only a $20 mail in rebate

I'll agree with that

EDIT: I ordered it and in theory you can get $10 extra cash back if you register for 2 months free of some sort of discount company. If you do it be sure to call them to cancel before your 2 months is up or else they screw you. I didn't do it, but maybe you'll want to.

Ahh, sorry folks, the original price has been raised about $8. Didn't notice until i checked again. This was ripped from this thread over at AT...

This is a $20 MIR as mentioned above

Hey, for $13.24, I'm in... just make sure to select "Budget Shipping" (free), that's what makes the deal. These have some good reviews, just if anyone's wondering. These could make a good Christmas gift for someone - the holidays are right around the corner, so all you cheap bastards should grab this deal with both hands.

-SEAL

Bump

Coupon dead but deal still alive, price comes out to $15 shipped AR (rebate expires nov 15th)

Has anyone received the speakers yet? I'm still trying to figure out what happened to mine. I think the UPS Ground 18wheeler was hijacked by nazis. But that has yet to be confirmed.

STRESSTEST said:
yea, they showed a few days ago

Yours must have been on a truck that made it through. Maybe the negotiators can still save mine. I'll always have hope.

kubalaTF said:
Is there any particular reason you're selling them?
Because I have a pair of Logitech z-680, My girlfriend has a pair of Creative iTrigue 3300, and the one friend that could use them is poor as hell and does not want to buy them. Figured I'd do a review, and then make a little bit of money on them.

Back