An Email from MSI on 939 & PCI express...

Stangs55

Limp Gawd
:rolleyes:
Emailed MSI about the availability of their 939 PCIe boards...here's what I got back:

------------------------------
Hi, Wes,

Thanks for your support to MSI.
As you might saw on Anandtech, We have delightful improvement on Nvidia nForce4 chipset.
But we aim to build a perfect motherboard for our customers.

Allow me to mention again, MSI is one of the first two who can run dual VGA cards with SLI technology.
We're doing our best to meet your request to MSI. But first of all, we also have to keep our high-standard of quality.

We are going to introduce our K8N Neo4 Platinum with nForce4 Ultra chipset in end of November.
Around mid of December, our K8N Diamond and K8N Neo4 Platinum/SLI (US only) both with nForce4 SLI chipset should be show up in retail shop.

Best Regards,
Rick Wu
Marketing Dept.
MSI-Link to the Future
Tel: 886-2-3234-5599 ext. 8379
Email/MSN: [email protected]

CoreCell-Extreme Chip you've ever needed

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 12:54 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Availability

I am very excited to see that you¡¦ve announce your K8N¡¦s for the Athlon 64 w/PCIe. But when will we see these in retail? I¡¦ve scoured the internet to try and find one, but ALL of your retailers don¡¦t even list the product for order? Now that it¡¦s announced, when will we actually SEE it?

Thank you,
Wes

Stangs55 said:
:rolleyes:
Emailed MSI about the availability of their 939 PCIe boards...here's what I got back:

------------------------------
Hi, Wes,

Thanks for your support to MSI.
As you might saw on Anandtech, We have delightful improvement on Nvidia nForce4 chipset.
But we aim to build a perfect motherboard for our customers.

Allow me to mention again, MSI is one of the first two who can run dual VGA cards with SLI technology.
We're doing our best to meet your request to MSI. But first of all, we also have to keep our high-standard of quality.

We are going to introduce our K8N Neo4 Platinum with nForce4 Ultra chipset in end of November.
Around mid of December, our K8N Diamond and K8N Neo4 Platinum/SLI (US only) both with nForce4 SLI chipset should be show up in retail shop.

Best Regards,
Rick Wu
Marketing Dept.
MSI-Link to the Future
Tel: 886-2-3234-5599 ext. 8379
Email/MSN: [email protected]

CoreCell-Extreme Chip you've ever needed

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 12:54 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Availability

I am very excited to see that you¡¦ve announce your K8N¡¦s for the Athlon 64 w/PCIe. But when will we see these in retail? I¡¦ve scoured the internet to try and find one, but ALL of your retailers don¡¦t even list the product for order? Now that it¡¦s announced, when will we actually SEE it?

Thank you,
Wes

Ahhh, nothing as soothing as the delightful dialect of written engrish! :D

jarman said:
Ahhh, nothing as soothing as the delightful dialect of written engrish! :D

Heh, but at least he answered the question. I'd take engrish over non-information any time.

Decelerate said:
Heh, but at least he answered the question. I'd take engrish over non-information any time.

Agreed...I was surprised that they even responded!

Back